**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Night Thrasher just batman with a skateboard?

I don't know much about night thrasher, but his BIO vaguely reminds me of batman.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Basically. Also he’s marvel not dc.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    He s Trash and shouldn’t have been added, this is not Tony Hawk Pro Skater
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Suel wrote: »
    He s Trash and shouldn’t have been added, this is not Tony Hawk Pro Skater

Cool opinion I guess but not necessarily related to this subject. Anyway, yeah pretty much.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Mitchell35 I know that. just wanted an accurate comparison
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    he's a Black Batman on a skateboard if you want to make that comparison. Moon Knight is Batman with a personality disorder. Iron Man is Batman with power armour. Captain America is military Batman with no money and a shield. Daredevil is poor lawyer Batman who's blind.

Hawkeye is Green Arrow with no money.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    he's a Black Batman on a skateboard if you want to make that comparison. Moon Knight is Batman with a personality disorder. Iron Man is Batman with power armour. Captain America is military Batman with no money and a shield. Daredevil is poor lawyer Batman who's blind.

Hawkeye is Green Arrow with no money.

Iron man is the batman from batman vs superman dawn of justice, in the robot suit
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    no one knows about night trasher
    entire world knows about Batman