**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So like. Is Domino going to get nerfed now?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Don't want to waste cats on her if so. But 6 hits to take down WS screams NERF

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Don't know what you're talking about 6 hits on what I'm guessing is RoL WS, but even if she were nerfed she'd still be a great Rank Up...
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Don't know what you're talking about 6 hits on what I'm guessing is RoL WS, but even if she were nerfed she'd still be a great Rank Up...

I think she should stay the way she is and just Nerf her synergies maybe.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Also that 6 hits is when she get puck to the face so that I’m war and u diecs.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That video while awesome is an extraordinary event which required quite a few things to come together to achive. Domino was maxed boosted, running a full offensive mastery set up and backed by a 4 slot synergy team. The fight itself required an ungodly lucky roll on her S2 which gave her a perect critical hit while also proccing bleed on all 3 hits. What happened is not as simple as a 6 hit RoL WS kill and thus should not be used as a bench mark for her abilities and damage output.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Who said she was going to be nerfed?
    She operates on RNG, so some Fights will do less Damage than others.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I think literally, yes. As in, they are replacing her weapons with Nerf brand alternatives. She will only do DOT if the defender is allergic to polystyrene.
  • can someone post the link here for that fight
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    To get that 6 hit takedown is a miracle to say the least trust me as someone who plays domino getting that lucky and also doing that strat ain’t viable the odds of getting that lucky on the sp2 are prob less then 1/1000
    edited December 2018
    Here are a couple videos showing what you get trying that strategy sans boosts. Oddly I think if I played around I might get a single S2 3 hit kill without the boosts but that won’t be easy or very fun. Still going to try for a bit, might be back.
    Just your average Domino.
    https://youtu.be/4eNnXOqRMw0
    Got Lucky!
    https://youtu.be/Qml3q1L_CFo
    When the stars do not align for Domino.(Thought about adding some flair and a background music lawl).
    https://youtu.be/ua6xemJ4-gY

Sungj wrote: »
    all 3 hits of the sp2 getting not only a bleed but critical bleed,
    To be fair all bleeds triggered on a special 2 will either all be critical or all be regular bleeds, you cannot have a mix of both crit and reg bleeds from my countless observations made while farming.

axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Typical Dom fanboys coming to her defense. SHEESH. I just asked a question

Typical envy posts crying for nerfs. Just play the freak'n game and stop with the jealousy.

I have Domino though. Are you illiterate? Having problems reading the post?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Smh everyone just chill out. Huge nerfs aren’t as common of a thing anymore, anytime a new champ comes out people freak out and say they’ll be nerfed. It happened with Proxima, Corvus, Domino, Ghost, Ægon etc. Using a crazy amount of boosts will make almost any decent champion absolutely ridiculous.
    chunkyb wrote: »
    "I don't want domino to be nerfed so let me make a post discussing the thing that I think will get her nerfed while ignoring any sense about the thing itself"

Rol was intro'd in like 1974 iirc. Let's not get too wound up about it. Or let's do. Whatever. Gonna go make some act 3 videos now. Remember to like and subscribe.

When did I say I don't want her to be nerfed? The way you guys make things up if cringeworthy. I just don't wanna take her up if she is going to be nerfed, but I'll go ahead and take her up, if she gets nerfed hopefully we'd get some RDTs
    "Noooo!! Don't Nerf my Domino" lmao you guys are something else 😂
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Everybody should get the champs as they were intended to be. It’s unfair to nerf champs where early summoners get the benefit of the champ and later summoners get a nerfed down version.

Fix a bug if there is one but champs should not be nerfed.

When I get domino in the next 2yrs I want her same as she is now to make others scream “nerf”
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    "Noooo!! Don't Nerf my Domino" lmao you guys are something else 😂
    Let me clue you in. At this point people are discussing the video and mechanics of what happened. They are ignoring the fact it was deigned to troll, sorry your thread was derailed bro.

Well, don't I just have egg on my face.