**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your least used 4/55

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
With the higher tier players having multiple 4/55 chamls and a couple of 5/65 champs too, who is your least used 4/55 that you would probably rank down. Mine is angela...having a 5/50 of her and a 6 star I just never use her

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Gwenpool
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Hela. Ranked her up to go with my 6* Angela, but unless I'm going through something that requires my top team (Act 5.4, Uncollected EQ, boss challenges) she ends up benched.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Blade and Doc Oct take turn on the bench recently
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Ultron
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    Angela Ben one the benches for 5 much so.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Starlord.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Do 6* 1/25s count? If so I will have to say lately my 6* cable is benched and not even placed in my AWD anymore
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    MS.

I dont even remember the last time I used her outside arena.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Do 6* 1/25s count? If so I will have to say lately my 6* cable is benched and not even placed in my AWD anymore

If 6* count, then my Jane foster is at the top of the list. Only use her for AW defense diversity.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Mine is Elektra. She was my first ever r4 in February this year, because I had expiring cats and no other options really. I actually used her a lot at that point, and don't regret ranking her up as she was a big help for me in becoming elders bane. However, with some of the other pulls and rank ups I have, she just doesn't really come off the bench anymore.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ultron but he was by far my best option for Variant Chapter 2 Electro
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Is he 2015? I'm hoping the gem I get from first chapter.is tech or mystic to help.on that chapter.. otherwise a.magoc and sparky tandem with no real help

9yudvu82h8wv.jpg

He is. Magik is great for Chapter 2 and Sparky is excellent for the 2.3 boss.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Juggs. He was good on defense with max MD but. Now may get 1 kill per week
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Probably my 1/25 6* Green Goblin, I rarely use him tbh. Though my 6* Storm may take that place when I level her up because I literally have no use for her at all until she gets a Dupe.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    X23 hope to rank her down
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Ronan
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    From 5* 2015 r4 gems:

Red Magneto
    Punisher
    Black Panther

Don’t see myself using them for much.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Starlord. Don't use Ironman or x23 anymore but they had plenty of reps in AQ for a long time. Starlord was only because of the hype. NC gets a honorable mention but still place him on defense though he rarely gets kills.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Rogue and if we r counting 6* as 4/55 then Jane foster, Loki, sentry.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Hilldar wrote: »
    Morningstar. Literally never use her for anything

I only have 4 4/55 (Magik, Quake, Killmonger and Morningstar). She is the one I constantly use for EQ and AQ. Build up those souls and she is a monster!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    captain marvel i have alot of rank 4/55 she is just a bench warmer now