**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointing 4-year calendar

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
anvqcrykz1z3.png

Days 1-5 are kinda disappointing. I kinda expected some 4* or 5* maybe a 4* awakening gem. I just expected something different than this. It’s just a let down after playing for almost 4 years.

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I’ll be honest I typically don’t expect much and am happy for free stuff so don’t want to complain but was even expecting to be let down I was pretty deflated when seeing the calendar. I mean free is free but definitely not even in the ball park of what most were speculating.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Four fantastic year calendar. Same with last year. Well except 9k t2a. Free stuffs thou what else should i say?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Pretty sure last year we got a full t2 in one of our December calendars. Looks like a nice step down unless there is more surprises coming
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s free rewards, but tbh also really really really disappointing.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    There’s gonna be a holiday calendar, so much free stuff this month...so even tho i was disappointed with this calendar. I can’t complain knowing there’s more yet to be seen
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Who wants to guess how many more posts it will be before someone describes getting additional free stuff as "a slap in the face"?

I'm gonna say... 5
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If there is a holiday calendar with a full t2a still coming, this isn’t that bad.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Last years

viso88fyli1d.jpeg

I mean tbh they at least scaled it a bit. I’m happy if final milestone for gifting event is a full t2a tho.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not complaining about free T2AC shards. I'm not sure if the 4 year calendar was the anniversary celebration we were told to keep an eye out for, since last year's calendar awarded a full T2AC.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I need those energy refils n t2alpha ty kabam
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Remember we could get a Christmas calendar too
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    3upnwi8uc472.jpg

Except it didn't.

All players received a full T2AC last December, it may have been in a different calendar
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    3upnwi8uc472.jpg

Except it didn't.

All players received a full T2AC last December, it may have been in a different calendar

Also on day 28 I think we got a T2 alpha.
    edited December 2018

Correct but that's not really relevant to compare this to a completely different thing from last year now is it?

Which is why I said "I'm not sure if the 4 year calendar was the anniversary celebration we were told to keep an eye out for, since last year's calendar awarded a full T2AC." As @JRock808 showed it was last year's holiday calendar that awarded the full T2AC.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    3upnwi8uc472.jpg

Except it didn't.

Also on day 28 I think we got a T2 alpha.

In January we did, December end of the calendar wasn’t a t2a.
  • Soooo basically everyone expected something from mini login rewards that isn't the same as the one that paid out the T2 Alpha last year, lol. In short, SHOW SOME PATIENCE! More to come. This is just the 1st mini login. And as you can see above, this is a step from last year's 7 day login rewards. When the Holiday 14 day login rewards drop, we shall see if another t2 freebie is in the cards for us. I'm still hoping for a full fledged t5bc from December 25th, lol. I know, I can dream.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No need for insults. I think some people were just confused. Especially with no mention of the holiday calendar in the announcements. We may not even get it. Patience. If they skip then we can burn the place down.