**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointing 4-year calendar

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    5 Energy refills, a T4 Class catalyst, 9k t2a fragments and two well welcomed lvl. 5 potions. How can the calendar be disappointing? I find it decent if not great.

On top of that, we'll have Gold and Revive farming quest plus probably another calendar at the half of the month, There's no need to complain about everything you know...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »

Those are where the good rewards come from.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    There was a holiday calendar, and don't forget the gifting event last year.

Still considering the pitiful summoner appreciation week we had, it is lack luster.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Have we become this entitled?

I think you mean even more entitled. They could give a 6* featured Crystal and people would be mad because it didnt give what they wanted.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

I think you mean even more entitled. They could give a 6* featured Crystal and people would be mad because it didnt give what they wanted.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Everyone can express their views. I just think that when it comes to free gifts, it's ALL extra. I don't get the discontent. The whole argument reminds me of Dudley from Harry Potter. "Thirty six? But last year, I had 37!".
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Makes sense why the rewards would stay consistent throughout the years. Just cuz you got better yourself it don't mean that the rewards improve with you. You're not the whole playerbase, so balance is kinda a thing. Think about it, you're getting a present for free but then saying "WHEE WHEE IT'S NOT ENOUGH". Real brat hours all year around in the MCOC community.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Last years

viso88fyli1d.jpeg

Yeah I think most people are thinking of the Christmas Calendar...
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Very disappointed indeed

I mean, don't get me wrong. Everyone can express their views. I just think that when it comes to free gifts, it's ALL extra. I don't get the discontent. The whole argument reminds me of Dudley from Harry Potter. "Thirty six? But last year, I had 37!".

Free stuff is free stuff. 9k t2a shards should bring me to 2 when i finish UC.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Free stuff is free stuff. 9k t2a shards should bring me to 2 when i finish UC.

Absolutely. It's all gravy.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I cant complain free refills and t4cc is always welcome
  • Kabam this is a disgrace. Like so many others I've put countless hours playing this game for just shy of 4yrs now and this is what you decide to give as year 4 anniversary calendar. I think the grinch left more for who's in whoville when he cleaned them out
    Destro2_0 wrote: »
    Kabam this is a disgrace. Like so many others I've put countless hours playing this game for just shy of 4yrs now and this is what you decide to give as year 4 anniversary calendar. I think the grinch left more for who's in whoville when he cleaned them out

Last year's calendar had less rewards. Just be happy they give us stuff.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    what are you guys complaining about this is better than last years 7 day calendar, there is still the holiday calendar that they haven't released
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Very dissapointed!
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    Sometimes these forums are disgusting, full of ungrateful self entitled people who think they should get stuff for free. For gods sake its free stuff, be happy with what you get.
    Sometimes these forums are disgusting, full of ungrateful self entitled people who think they should get stuff for free. For gods sake its free stuff, be happy with what you get.

tell them again, preach my fellow mcoc member who isnt ungrateful
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    edited December 2018
    So according to some of the great geniuses here we can have increased difficulty in eq bcoz they need challenging content and no increase in rewards.now we can't even expect kabam to increase rewards in free calendar just bcoz its free wow.these are the idiots who support kabam in every move and kabam thinks this is what the playerbase wants.so don't blame kabam here blame these idiots
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    OH MAN ! Not socks and jocks again
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes we have but guys come on we should accept this and accept the fact that kabam... are a bunch of scummy children from EA.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Yes we have but guys come on we should accept this and accept the fact that kabam... are a bunch of scummy children from EA.

I would beat my kids for acting half as spoiled as the people on this thread.

Beat them at what? Scrabble?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I don't think anyone wants to know what you do to your kids.
    child protective services wanna know and your extra neighbors who think they know whats best for your kid
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    the best tasting beers I ever had was the free one's. This is free, thus its awesome!!

Thanks Kabam