**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver surfer.. Need I say more πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘ [Merged Threads]

Lucifer_MS_626Lucifer_MS_626 Posts: 24 β˜…
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Is it true silver surfer will be in mcoc?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
Β«13

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    Just saw a video from MCOC youtube and I wonder if this signal the coming of silver surfer to Act 6

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OU1KPzqgCXM&quot; frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yo how did we miss this
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Welp
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44 β˜…
    Yeah. Hope so.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sweet. That would be awesome. Opens the door for Galactus and FF4 even more.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474 β˜…
    Amazing
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155 β˜…
    I'm pulling a COW on Silver Surfer idc lol
  • I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES β€” THE SILVER SURFER HAS FINALLY ENTERED THE CONTEST & THE FANTASTIC 4 ARENT TO FAR BEHIND

LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

shhcguctj602.png
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    really hope he is not a NPC
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope he's a good attacker
    https://youtu.be/-G4VATTd7Lk
    https://youtu.be/OU1KPzqgCXM
    With the recent video we can see Silver Surfer has been existent since the start of this contest. But in the older and actually one of the first few trailers for this game we see a mysterious figure appear behind Collector/Thanos with this new video we can now assume that the figure was SS
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 32 β˜…
    I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES β€” THE SILVER SURFER HAS FINALLY ENTERED THE CONTEST & THE FANTASTIC 4 ARENT TO FAR BEHIND

LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

shhcguctj602.png

I'm just wondering what's happening below.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm inclined to say since this is a Marvel game, all heroes are pretty much in play.

Its just when will Kabam bring them into play.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…
    looks like the guy was the first video bomber lol
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sigh..........it’s a β€˜4’ for the 4 year anniversary
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334 β˜…
    I would venture to say that most of the new character models that will be released shortly following the Surfer will have many of the same design. I’m imagining The Human Torch to be nearly identical, only red and on fire. The thing would just be scaled up and Ivisible Woman scales down and sneaking into β€œghost mode”. Von Doom? Likely scaled to Thanos Size, the silver made into some serious armor, and who knows what powers Kabam will grant him, I’m stoked though.
  • MrBanks wrote: Β»

If you know, you know!!
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MrBanks wrote: Β»

And also Fantastic 4... do you see what they did there?
    Kabam will say SS was here since the beginning but he really wasn’t. Kinda like how Aegon was the first winner of the contest but has never been mentioned to hinted at until 2018.
    Kabam will say SS was here since the beginning but he really wasn’t. Kinda like how Aegon was the first winner of the contest but has never been mentioned to hinted at until 2018.

Except there's solid evidence SS has been here.
    qf3yac9skb1f.png
    This is from the 2014 ad for the game
    qf3yac9skb1f.png

What does this hint at? I don’t see SS anywhere.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    qf3yac9skb1f.png

AUDIBLE GASP
  • Just watch the video especialy the end ;)

Silver surfer is coming, but that isn’t the thing nor is the fantastic 4 coming. Everyone is reaching a bit with this whole β€˜4’ but the F4 is NOT coming. It’s just the 4 year anniversary, but silver surfer is coming to Act 6.

• GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114 β˜…
    Are you blind in the background ive been waiting for this for awhile and we finally got a trailer
    @MrBanks look at the guy outlined in the Background he matches up with SS pretty well