**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Respect the Tree King

2»

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    My 4* Wolvy takes about a thousand hits too
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    He hits like a toddler his armor breaks don't help enough. Tell us how many hits it takes to kill WS. I had a 5* at R4 and ranked him down when we got those tickets last year.

It took me 1000 hits.

My 5* 2/35 can beat rol ws in less than 900 hits. How does your 4/55 take more hits than a 2/35. Are you playing him right?

I know KG's damage is low, but not 1000 hits with an r4 low. I tried this experiment myself with a 4/40 KG and it took 1088 hits. So anything of higher rank should go way faster.

As an aside, the only way RoL WS is killing King Groot, even a 4/40 KG, is if I fall asleep in the middle of the fight and don't land on the left side of the screen where KG would be blocking.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    He hits like a toddler his armor breaks don't help enough. Tell us how many hits it takes to kill WS. I had a 5* at R4 and ranked him down when we got those tickets last year.

It took me 1000 hits.

My 5* 2/35 can beat rol ws in less than 900 hits. How does your 4/55 take more hits than a 2/35. Are you playing him right?

I know KG's damage is low, but not 1000 hits with an r4 low. I tried this experiment myself with a 4/40 KG and it took 1088 hits. So anything of higher rank should go way faster.

As an aside, the only way RoL WS is killing King Groot, even a 4/40 KG, is if I fall asleep in the middle of the fight and don't land on the left side of the screen where KG would be blocking.

R4 5 star King Groot: 451 hits to take down Winter Soldier... as a bonus, I also ended the fight with 100% health despite not bothering to ever Dexterity out of attacks (during regen cycle I blocked every attack to gain more furies during fury cycle, because unlike @CapWW2 I actually know how to play King Groot)
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

It took me 1000 hits.

R4 5 star King Groot: 451 hits to take down Winter Soldier... as a bonus, I also ended the fight with 100% health despite not bothering to ever Dexterity out of attacks (during regen cycle I blocked every attack to gain more furies during fury cycle, because unlike @CapWW2 I actually know how to play King Groot)

Do you want a cookie?

Lmao i actually have several God tier champs and his is not a necessity for me. Thanks.by the way i have everything in the game except variant 100 percent.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

Lmao i actually have several God tier champs and his is not a necessity for me. Thanks.by the way i have everything in the game except variant 100 percent.

Why would you r4 an unnecessary character?

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

At that time he seems a good champ for alliance war. It was the best option out of the champs I had. Additionally, I had 4 T2A expiring so it was him or nobody.

You get this issues when you finish content quickly like me. Skilled people problems, what can I say 😆 even with rank down tickets I might bot rank him down since my focus are Iceman and Magik. I already have Venom at rank 4 and so many others. I have close 6 rank 4 5 stars and 2 5/65 and I am maxed out on all catalyst so resources are not my problem.

You get my perspective now.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

At that time he seems a good champ for alliance war. It was the best option out of the champs I had. Additionally, I had 4 T2A expiring so it was him or nobody.

You get this issues when you finish content quickly like me. Skilled people problems, what can I say 😆 even with rank down tickets I might bot rank him down since my focus are Iceman and Magik. I already have Venom at rank 4 and so many others. I have close 6 rank 4 5 stars and 2 5/65 and I am maxed out on all catalyst so resources are not my problem.

it’s all good if you progress fast, but it doesn’t give you a right to attack other people’s solid evidence and such just because you have “skilled people problems” and yeah, I suppose it makes more sense why you ranked King Groot, but you gotta listen at some point bro

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

it’s all good if you progress fast, but it doesn’t give you a right to attack other people’s solid evidence and such just because you have “skilled people problems” and yeah, I suppose it makes more sense why you ranked King Groot, but you gotta listen at some point bro

Honestly I have never attack anyone. I am the one getting attacked because of my point of view

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

Honestly I have never attack anyone. I am the one getting attacked because of my point of view

Maybe that's because your "point of view" is way past the point of being just an "opinion" and has become "obsessively clinging to statements proved false by evidence"
    edited December 2018

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

Maybe that's because your "point of view" is way past the point of being just an "opinion" and has become "obsessively clinging to statements proved false by evidence"

If you dont like it just move on my friend
    You get this issues when you finish content quickly like me. Skilled people problems, what can I say

I'm not sure how that explains how you could be over twice as slow on offense with King Groot as he ought to be in skilled hands.
    You get this issues when you finish content quickly like me. Skilled people problems, what can I say

I'm not sure how that explains how you could be over twice as slow on offense with King Groot as he ought to be in skilled hands.

I dont know how all the content in my game is 100 percent including LOL 😂. Bro with all fue respect you dont even know when a sarcasm is a sarcasm.

Look, I want to be positive in my explanation. I explain how king groot is the biggest masrhmallow in the game. No matter how bad a champ is or how low his attack is a 4/55 should not hit below 3 digit damage numbers 75 percent of the time.

On the other hand people saying I do not know the game or know how to play when they have not even finish all the content like me. Chill, have a good day 😊

I dont know how all the content in my game is 100 percent including LOL 😂.

On that, we agree.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

I don't think a single person can be so conceited and wrong in one post than this one.

You always equate "content completion" to skill. Didn't you spend 4500 units on the juggs path in LoL? Thats not skill. Thats paying your way to the end. Many people have already shown you that you have NO idea how to use king groot but you are still trying to out content people. Skill means spending less resources and units than others. You sir, would not qualify.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

I don't think a single person can be so conceited and wrong in one post than this one.

You always equate "content completion" to skill. Didn't you spend 4500 units on the juggs path in LoL? Thats not skill. Thats paying your way to the end. Many people have already shown you that you have NO idea how to use king groot but you are still trying to out content people. Skill means spending less resources and units than others. You sir, would not qualify.

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

How many units did you speng in LOL? Let me guess, oops you havent 100 percent that task so how would you know that The unitd you use in LOL is directly affected to the champs you use. With my 5/65 Blade I can solo almost everyhing in LOL now due to his danger sense and regen.

Your attempts to personally attack me are funny. When you solo Maestro and 100 percent LOL you can be at my level. 😂

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

How many units did you speng in LOL? Let me guess, oops you havent 100 percent that task so how would you know that The unitd you use in LOL is directly affected to the champs you use. With my 5/65 Blade I can solo almost everyhing in LOL now due to his danger sense and regen.

Your attempts to personally attack me are funny. When you solo Maestro and 100 percent LOL you can be at my level. 😂

😐 if spending over probably $1500 to finish content is being at your level, count me out. Consider that war won... But not by you.
    edited December 2018

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

😐 if spending over probably $1500 to finish content is being at your level, count me out. Consider that war won... But not by you.

I do events i grjnd arena for My units facts are facts

To solo maestro 0 units!
    To be Cream of the crop!!

Pal i wish i can discuss game content but you are far
    My focus now is variant

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

To solo maestro 0 units!

Pal i wish i can discuss game content but are far
    My focus now is variant

Whatever helps yourself believe the non sense you spew. Peace.

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

It took me 1000 hits.

Do you want a cookie?

To solo maestro 0 units!

Pal i wish i can discuss game content but are far
    My focus now is variant

Whatever helps yourself believe the non sense you spew. Peace.

It is not nonsense. You realize that LOL requires certain champs to minimize spending yet your topic of discussion goes on attacking me for the resources I used which I did because i did not have the right champs.

Seatin used 40,000 units to 100 percent LOL.

Top alliances players spent more than 5000 dollars to finish the content when even rank 4 5 stars were super rare. You are really funny. You fail to complete content and bash people for your demais. Look enjoy the game,
    Stop attacking personally in the forums. We can respecfully disagree but you dont respect anyone. You seems to pretend to know everything when in fact you are struggling in the Champion clash and LOL. I could help you or any other summoner can give u tips but you resort you sole presence here on attacking.

Now please leave me alone and let me be. I am entitled to my opinion and I do not want negativity.

I want to positively discuss game issues. If you have nothing positive to say just dont say anything.

Ignore my post and be happy. GROW UP
    HEY!

Keep it about KING GROOT or take it off my thread!
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    HEY!

Sorry i had to defend myself from people bullying me.
    edited December 2018
    People using facts to prove that you are wrong, and asking you to stop lying is not bullying.
    HEY!

HEY!

Tbf it’s kinda obvious that you don’t know KG of it takes that long vs what other players take while using him on RoL WS but maybe that’s because your skill with blade doesn’t translate to KG skill. So technically both you and @Demonzfyre are both kinda in the wrong

Demon: you have no right to attack another player’s methods or skill.

Cap: maybe you just shouldn’t use KG the same way most people shouldn’t use TaskMaster.

Now y’all both wanna burn me at the stake for pointing that out fair enough. But Demon you crossed a line and Cap no one is perfect with every champ.
    HEY!

HEY!

Tbf it’s kinda obvious that you don’t know KG of it takes that long vs what other players take while using him on RoL WS but maybe that’s because your skill with blade doesn’t translate to KG skill. So technically both you and @Demonzfyre are both kinda in the wrong

Demon: you have no right to attack another player’s methods or skill.

Cap: maybe you just shouldn’t use KG the same way most people shouldn’t use TaskMaster.

Now y’all both wanna burn me at the stake for pointing that out fair enough. But Demon you crossed a line and Cap no one is perfect with every champ.

I agree. This is how I play him. I stack armor breaks. I get usually up to 5. Then I try to save my sp 2 when fury is on. If i get to 4 furies the poison damage is 993. Now the hits on the special are super low. The poison damage is too short.

He is bleed immune and it is good for bleed paths. On Quest he is ok. On fights with timer He sucks.

I used my 6 star Nebula if I need immunity. I used my 5/65 blade if i need regen. I use my 5 star mephisto or my 6 star red hulk if i need poison immune and regen. I use Ghost rider if i need bleed immune and regen.

As uou can see he is not no useful on anything. Super low damage and the advantages that he has are insignificant
    @CapWW2

BOI! I just say you call him good for thorny iceman.

That being said stacking them all and blocking against long multi hot specials really lets him hit like a truck on crits. So more like a pillow fist that occasionally swings a truck and is basically immortal. If I dupe my 5* is bring him r3 just for spiked armor lanes in 546 tbh. Also I find my 6* KG super effective at learning new EQ champs when they pop up as bosses so there’s a use kinda.

But the whole point of him is a war of attrition. It ain’t flashy but when the wall gets through an entire map basically solo with no damage you take the good and the bad. Plus that GR regen ain’t gonna do much when it’s reflective damage and you need constant regen.

Actually if that was more of a thing I could see KG being very niche and very effective
    @CapWW2

BOI! I just say you call him good for thorny iceman.

That being said stacking them all and blocking against long multi hot specials really lets him hit like a truck on crits. So more like a pillow fist that occasionally swings a truck and is basically immortal. If I dupe my 5* is bring him r3 just for spiked armor lanes in 546 tbh. Also I find my 6* KG super effective at learning new EQ champs when they pop up as bosses so there’s a use kinda.

But the whole point of him is a war of attrition. It ain’t flashy but when the wall gets through an entire map basically solo with no damage you take the good and the bad. Plus that GR regen ain’t gonna do much when it’s reflective damage and you need constant regen.

Actually if that was more of a thing I could see KG being very niche and very effective

His regen is a life saver and a units saver. I have both 4/55 and 6 star. I like to use him more with suicides. That is how he is suppose to regularly hit offensively