**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For A Second.....

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
....I almost felt the usual, "Shouldn't have bought them.". Then got him on the last Crystal. Anyone pull DH?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DW? Like DarkWing (Duck). I’m assuming you meant DH for Darkhawk. I’m not grabbing it but congrats on the great luck. If nothing else he looks fun to play, slapping people with his skateboard and tasering people.
  • Options
    Yeah, duh moment. I'll edit that. Thanks. Just woke up. XD
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Nope instantly got my money back though.
  • Options
    Nope instantly got my money back though.

Meaning you didn't buy it? Gotcha. To each their own. I'm a sucker for a Pre-Release. Lol.
  • Options
    Good pull! Hope you like fighting with him on your team :)
  • Options
    Thanks Vyd. About to test him out soon.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Cool! The only crystal I've been ever to get the featured champ as a 4* on has been the Blade and Corvus crystals but those weren't in pre-release. Never pulled the 5* version. Anyways congrats on the pull.
  • Options
    Thanks. I've had quite a history of not winning many 4*s in them. First Featured I won was Cable. Almost fell over. Then I won Rags in the Pre-Sale. This isn't what I was going for, but I'll take it. Lol. Saves me from stressing the 3* Arena. Not that it's a big stress. 3 Rounds of my Roster and I usually get them. Lol.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I usually play arena about once a year just to remind myself how much I hate it... Lol. The upcoming Massacre arena has me severely tempted to get him so I can play with his synergy with my 5* Domino.
  • Options
    Basic is a fun Grind.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom
    Meant I didn't get darkhawk.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom
    Meant I didn't get darkhawk.

Oh. What did you mean by getting your money back?
  • Options
    I didn't like the result so got a refund.
  • Options

Pretty sure you get banned for that. Not sure why you’d admit that on forums.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

1. No you didn't
    2. Probably not a good idea to pretend you are committing credit card fraud on a public forum
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Buddy in my ally got 5* DH and 4* skaterdude. Another one in ally pulled n duped 4*DH
  • Options
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Buddy in my ally got 5* DH and 4* skaterdude. Another one in ally pulled n duped 4*DH

Sick. I was considering the Razor's Edge, but I figured 5 chances are better than 1.
  • Options

Sick. I was considering the Razor's Edge, but I figured 5 chances are better than 1.

What does this mean? There are 5 Razor crystals in the bundle.
  • Options
    Not exactly fraud if there is an actual reason that google play allows you to pick such as not pleased with purchase.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

What does this mean? There are 5 Razor crystals in the bundle.

Well sh##. Lol. I really need to wake up before I make purchases. I'm used to the other Grandmaster Crystals, so I skimmed over and assumed it was 1.
  • Options
    Not exactly fraud if there is an actual reason that google play allows you to pick such as not pleased with purchase.

Yeah that's against TOS. That doesn't count if you roll a Crystal and don't like the outcome. Lol.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

That is not what that feature is for. Even more so if you keep the items you got and got a refund. You are more than likely making it all up but if you aren't, you have just incriminated yourself in fraud.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the pull @groundedwisdom :)
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm pleased. Doesn't happen very often for me. Lol.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre
    I also got a refund on every purchase within the game and everything I have ever bought. Do you believe that as well? I wanted to make the offer look like what it is. Overpriced.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Demonzfyre
    I also got a refund on every purchase within the game and everything I have ever bought. Do you believe that as well? I wanted to make the offer look like what it is. Overpriced.

@SpiritOfVengeance
    I don't believe you got refunds as you are still a free man/woman. Reporting displeasure for offers being "overpriced" when you bought them but still got what the items said you get is still fraud. You make the choice to but the bundles know that you might get 3*'s. If what you are doing is an actual real thing, I hope you understand how much legal trouble you can get in from both google play and Kabam's side. The fact is, you got what you paid for. You get a 3-5* champion. It doesn't ever say you get what you want. Again, I hope you are kidding but if you aren't, you deserve to have legal charges pressed.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom congrats. I only got a 3* version today... and a 4* KK :-(
  • Options
    Thanks buddy.