**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Don't waste your resources - Darkhawk is impossible take down because of LAG when the fight starts

Guys,

Don't waste your resources on master and uncollected Darkhawk because it's impossible to take down because of lag.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    What?
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    The lag is so strong that you cannot move fast and the robot will kill you using 1 unblocked hit.
  • Kabam should enable invulnerability boost or disable unblocked attacks when the fight starts.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you have extreme lag you are probably correct. If you have no lag it's an easy fight. I get no lag fighting him.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Wierd I just killed him 4 times today without getting touched

yes, i beat him easy also because i dont have lag, but it isnt a problem for everyone, just people with say, older phones who would previously not had much lag. this is actually a fairly serious problem and i actually think for once that maybe this is something kabam needs to work on.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    hes not impossible to beat with the lag, but indeed it is a very big issue.i think it is most likely hardware issues, such as an older device that just cant handle it, but i do think that kabam should do something.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    What I had to do was, since my game crashed pretty much everytime I went into the fight was once the game crashed, go back in then force quit then go back in again. Go to your crystal menu, if it loads up quickly go back and do the fight, minimal lag. If the crystal menu lags and you can't see your profile picture force quit and repeat till your game is lag free.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    hes not impossible to beat with the lag, but indeed it is a very big issue.i think it is most likely hardware issues, such as an older device that just cant handle it, but i do think that kabam should do something.

Something definitely needs to be done. Both devices I own have the same issue. One is not even 6 months old, and has more than enough RAM and Processor. It's rendering the Quest unplayable.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    It’s not a massive exaggeration. I get the lag sometimes and sometimes I don’t but there is an issue that kabam needs to fix
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Wierd I just killed him 4 times today without getting touched

I killed him, in few tries, i am not a good skill player, maybe below average, i admit.

The main point is the lag on the initial one second, I encountered the lag the Op mentioned, twice, all at the start of the fights, he hit me instantly before i can even move ( i suspect there is a second lag or the timing mismatch or something).
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    It’s not just the Darkhawk fight, I have the same problems in Variant that weren’t there before. This is typical of every new update kabam releases, especially ones that effect the AI response time and the graphics of the game. IE the switch to show % in the health bar, that alone took a few months to get back to normal. 17.0-20.0 had known lag issues. Just do one run and leave it, I’m on iPhone 8+ and I’m gonna do chapters 1/2 and walk away. I’ve only missed 1 UC EQ and that’s the Guli one, and does it effect my ability to grow my account yes. Am I less then impressed of course, but am I gonna waste resources when the issue is a graphical one that I can’t over come short if buy a new device.... No. I didn’t spend on cyber monday or July 4th and I will continue to not contribute to kabam until these constant issues become less often and I can see my hard earned money being used to fix the game rather then continuing to develop content harder and harder that pushes players farther and farther apart.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    After returning to run both master and uncollected darkhawk eq for completion I have to agree that this master EQ boss is a big ramp up from previous eqs. I complete heroic master and collected monthly. I normally run heroic and master with 3* with little to no challenge. This month I was surprised to see the increase in difficulty on the final boss which is probably why so many are now complaining about this. The lag seems to be intermittent and in all areas of the game. I've noticed it in arena lane fights and boss fights. Its extremely frustrating when the game starts skipping multiple frames. That said the boss is definitely amped up beyond what is normally seen in eq of this level. My advice is to take the boss like normal and if you get lag force close the game and reopen it. This seems to correct the lag. I haven't noticed the lag at the beginning of the fights it seems to occur mid way through a 3 hit combo. I also have had no issues with baiting darkhawk at the beginning of the fight after 20 passes on him today.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The funny thing is UC Darkhawk don't lags that frequent and can be defeated with patience, yet the lags are serious in master DH whereas u can’t even move sometimes when u get hits at the start......
    So far I did both UC/master DH fights twice for each.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I don’t know about lag, but every time I fight final boss in monthly quest I get booted as the fight stars, luckily I’ve not been penalized for getting kicked(but I was only on heroic)

And yes I play on an iPhone 7 and an even older iPad mini, I understand I’ll have to quit or upgrade at some point, but every other fight doesn’t do that
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    It’s real. I’ve lost twice using iPhone 8 and it glitches at start
  • First time in 3 years I’m not able to complete master mode. Going to try uncollected and see if that’s easier. Sure looks easier watching everyone on YouTube.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Massive exaggeration. There is a legitimate issue where the DH fight lags more than other fights, using extreme hyperbole like this takes away from what is an actual concern.

Massive exaggeration? I call this massive LAG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXpQWyh0u0
  • Heikomat2000Heikomat2000 Posts: 11
    I am also getting extreme lag on master und uncollected and it is extremely frustating.
    And to all people stating how easy the fight was: you need to understand that we are not complaining about the difficulty of the fight, but about the difficulty to fight at all!
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I explore UC EQ everymonth...never used health pots or any items yet including UC Guilly which was by far the toughest Eq boss...Honestly with this lag it seems like Kabam wants to break my streak on items....almost forcing me too...This needs to be looked in on priority please..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Badrose wrote: »
    Massive exaggeration. There is a legitimate issue where the DH fight lags more than other fights, using extreme hyperbole like this takes away from what is an actual concern.

I believe he was referring to the suggestion not to bother trying. I don't think he was arguing the problem of the lag.
  • There is a bug / lag section.
    Its already been mention several times.. Dunno what they gonna do about it.
    Uncollected one killed u in the combo if it lags.

The only method i have been able to do is : each kill he does to my champion each time it lags less.. SO
    i can start with my weakess champ and get koed instantly.. next fight.. i can move (sometimes) and till the 5 and last champ the lag is still terrible but doable.. but this is where i need to be able to one shoot him

I suggestion all send ticket that lags.. and hope for we get something out of it.. cuz its only the boss Darkhawk fight taht is so extreme
  • I believe that most of guys are having the same problem. I have finished uncollected EQ several times and it's frustrating because the DH is easy but the lag you can't move. Honestly, I won't try finish the EQ master and uncollected mode. It's dirt fight which I always will lost. In these 4 years being an experience player, it's first time I won't finish the master mode. I am not idiot by trying take down a boss that move faster and kill me with one hit all time. I have performance tool by years I having sent reports for kabam support. The game isn't supported to multicores like It should be.
  • NguyenDau wrote: »
    There is a bug / lag section.
    Its already been mention several times.. Dunno what they gonna do about it.
    Uncollected one killed u in the combo if it lags.

The only method i have been able to do is : each kill he does to my champion each time it lags less.. SO
    i can start with my weakess champ and get koed instantly.. next fight.. i can move (sometimes) and till the 5 and last champ the lag is still terrible but doable.. but this is where i need to be able to one shoot him

I suggestion all send ticket that lags.. and hope for we get something out of it.. cuz its only the boss Darkhawk fight taht is so extreme

Yes. I have the same Impression. 3 or 4 tries to fight without lag, but I used revives and after the lag comeback again.
  • Badrose wrote: »

Exactly it
  • My smartphone in developer mode has just 3 simultaneous processors, 20% consumption of RAM and 40% data using. My Wi-fi network is 100Mb with less 5% band use. Sincerely, kabam need improve the servers performance.

Others heavier game's are running well without any lag such as Garena free fire.
This discussion has been closed.