**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why

I’m constantly being pitted against fighters in 1v1 battles with close to double my champions ranking it’s quite infuriating being beaten in 2 hits after you hit them 50 times just for you to do next to no damage g316vv5huoqc.png

Comments

• This might seem a bit silly but I work hard to maintain my kill to death ratio and this just seems like I’m only being picked for absurdly unbalanced fights
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's all based on PI. Look up some info on arena streaks.
  • Hamin wrote: »

Where would one find this
    CheezPizza wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

Where would one find this

http://bfy.tw/LKDv
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The problem is 1v1 battles. It's possible to reach high streak, but, from 15 on, it's hard and harder.
    Unless you are very skill, reaching 21+ on 1vs1 is a tough job, even for the most skill players.
    So, don't blame yourself or the game, it's like that.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Only double? That’s childsplay when you’re talking 1k to 2k rating
    The problem is 1v1 battles. It's possible to reach high streak, but, from 15 on, it's hard and harder.
    Unless you are very skill, reaching 21+ on 1vs1 is a tough job, even for the most skill players.
    So, don't blame yourself or the game, it's like that.

I was at 179. Stupid IMIW.