**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fastest way to get level 60?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
Hey all,

I’m about to hit lvl 50. I’m not strong enough to push for uncollected yet, but I’m chugging through this months exploration of the Heroic and Master EQs. I’m also chugging through exploring Act 4, I’ve already completed it once. I really would like to reach level 60 soon and want to know the best way to get the most XP quickly? Note that I have some XP boosts, if there are certain places where I should use them let me know. Thanks!

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    3.4.5 mystic symbioid over and over and over.....
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Combined with 40% and 50% XP Boost.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Pop a 12 Hour XP Boost and just go from quest to quest in Act 4, keeping an eye out for revives and energy refills along the way.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

Combined with 40% and 50% XP Boost.

How many times do I have to run this?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I go with boosts and act4 it moves you closer to %100 and gets the most experience
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Hey all,

I’m about to hit lvl 50. I’m not strong enough to push for uncollected yet, but I’m chugging through this months exploration of the Heroic and Master EQs. I’m also chugging through exploring Act 4, I’ve already completed it once. I really would like to reach level 60 soon and want to know the best way to get the most XP quickly? Note that I have some XP boosts, if there are certain places where I should use them let me know. Thanks!

Currently you have a plus 20% exp boost and im pretty sure act 4 costs less energy for anniverasry week so run with boosts and refills and fully explore act 4 if you have already done that then move on to act 5 and complete and fully explore whatever possible
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    Hey all,

Currently you have a plus 20% exp boost and im pretty sure act 4 costs less energy for anniverasry week so run with boosts and refills and fully explore act 4 if you have already done that then move on to act 5 and complete and fully explore whatever possible

Act 4 doesn’t have reduced energy right now.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Hey all,

They did last year
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

act 3??
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited December 2018
    Hey all,

They did last year

Nope thats the summoner appreciation week, which also happended a few months back.
    However its true that energy refills might be on sale this week (if they do come back as featured item tomorrow as some days before) you can buy a bunch of them and explore act 4 + using xp boosts.
    As the matter of fact right now i've almost done exploring it today, and i got to lv60 yesterday.
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

act 3??

Yes. That fight gives the best exp per energy used.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

act 3??

disregarding energy use which fight gives the most XP
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Xp boosts and act 4. Use this motivation to get you through act 4 100%. It's worth it to reach lvl 60 and the 4 alpha 2s

act 3??

disregarding energy use which fight gives the most XP

Not entirely sure. I was only remembering exp for energy efficiency.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yotz wrote: »
    Xp boosts and act 4. Use this motivation to get you through act 4 100%. It's worth it to reach lvl 60 and the 4 alpha 2s

I’m saving my units for masteries, should I bother with energy refills?
  • If just wanting XP without concern of advancing thru to completion, start quests that have an opponent on the initial node of the quest. Like 2 energy Act-3 (3:4:5) that someone already mentioned, or 3 energy in (I think ?) 4:2:2 or 4:4:1 Just fight that 1st opponent, then quit the quest, re-enter, repeat, so you don't have to spend energy traveling thru extra empty nodes. Couple that with using XP Boosts. May still take quite some time, but will get you to those extra Mastery Points faster that way. (can't imaging this would violate the ToS because you're sacraficing something else, the ability to actually make progress in your overall ACT status during those times and missing out on quest chests and other boss rewards).
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I personally collect at least 30 energy refill and put boost on of 50% for 12 hours and explore act4 and explore complete chapter by doing this you can make 2 or 3 level by your own i same did for act 3
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

This.

That's how I grinded out my levels.