**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banned My Account

Kabam, I want to know the reason, why did your game management team had ban my game account?
I didn't use any hack or mod............................then why?

Comments

• Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    They banned you for cheating would be my guess.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Bye, Felicia!
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    You were banned for cheating, plain and simple
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Cheating, modding, account sharing, paying someone to beat content, etc take your pick cause you likely did one or all of them.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    I dont think every kabam banned was right... Because they too coward to show you the prove about the banned... And sitting behind ToS.

That's the truth !!!

Everyone here maybe don't agree.. but..i dont care anyway...
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    no mercy for cheaters
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Vuska wrote: »
    I dont think every kabam banned was right... Because they too coward to show you the prove about the banned... And sitting behind ToS.

That's the truth !!!

Everyone here maybe don't agree.. but..i dont care anyway...

I don't know about that, there's a number of things that they tell you not to do and if you do something that violates that then you'll get banded.

Paying someone to beat content
    Hacking
    Modding
    Sharing your account with other people
    Sharing your account with alliance members
    Bots

And many more, also there's still a lot of cheaters out there, especially ones who have classic ultron when there's no way they could've beaten it with their rosters or beating 100% of webslinginger with very suspect champions.

There are things that I agree with you on that sometimes a ban type needs to be proved and you shown evidence, but again if you do something that violates those terms then you'll get caught.
  • Options
    We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now
This discussion has been closed.