**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nighthawk and Dark Thrasher

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
Anyone else keep mixing their names up by accident? (like above)

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    No but they really need to fix this piece of **** game. The lag and crash when fighting Nighthawk is ****!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No but i say hawkthrasher and darknight...wait what?!?
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I can't even begin a fight. It doesnt allow me to swipe back when the fight starts. I just take a combo straight to the face and get ko'ed. Tried with every member of my team and the same effect. Doesn't matter how many times I swipe back I get clobbered
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    No but i say hawkthrasher and darknight...wait what?!?

I'm Batman
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    No but they really need to fix this piece of **** game. The lag and crash when fighting Nighthawk is ****!

Not sure if it was intentional, but you said no, then proceeded to mix up the name lol it's Darkhawk
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Jakearound wrote: »

Not sure if it was intentional, but you said no, then proceeded to mix up the name lol it's Darkhawk

Haha I Guess I’m not the only one
  • Darkhawk(nighthawk) is amazing lag on master dificulty , i arrived to boss all my champions to 95%life minimum, start the fight, impossible to go back to dont be toutch at the begining of the fight, result : instant death or survive with 5 or 10% life , then he turn invisible and you must be lucky because if one or your hit fail on him he finish you.... i used all my heal and revive on only 1 run ... the lag is amazing , i hope kabam will chage this unbloquable effect who is really bad , and im still uncolectable... wht to do ? Use the credit card to buy a ton of unities and buy a ton of heal and revives ??? Buy a new phone the last out? No i will stop this quest!! Because it **** a lot .every month this game is more bad. Sorry for my english im french but i want to complain about this bad thing !!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not that I don’t appreciate your situations but this ain’t a complaint post y’all.