**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nighthawk and Dark Thrasher

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
Anyone else keep mixing their names up by accident? (like above)

Comments

• Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    No but they really need to fix this piece of **** game. The lag and crash when fighting Nighthawk is ****!
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No but i say hawkthrasher and darknight...wait what?!?
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I can't even begin a fight. It doesnt allow me to swipe back when the fight starts. I just take a combo straight to the face and get ko'ed. Tried with every member of my team and the same effect. Doesn't matter how many times I swipe back I get clobbered
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    No but i say hawkthrasher and darknight...wait what?!?

I'm Batman
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    No but they really need to fix this piece of **** game. The lag and crash when fighting Nighthawk is ****!

Not sure if it was intentional, but you said no, then proceeded to mix up the name lol it's Darkhawk
  • Options
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Jakearound wrote: »

Not sure if it was intentional, but you said no, then proceeded to mix up the name lol it's Darkhawk

Haha I Guess I’m not the only one
  • Options
    Darkhawk(nighthawk) is amazing lag on master dificulty , i arrived to boss all my champions to 95%life minimum, start the fight, impossible to go back to dont be toutch at the begining of the fight, result : instant death or survive with 5 or 10% life , then he turn invisible and you must be lucky because if one or your hit fail on him he finish you.... i used all my heal and revive on only 1 run ... the lag is amazing , i hope kabam will chage this unbloquable effect who is really bad , and im still uncolectable... wht to do ? Use the credit card to buy a ton of unities and buy a ton of heal and revives ??? Buy a new phone the last out? No i will stop this quest!! Because it **** a lot .every month this game is more bad. Sorry for my english im french but i want to complain about this bad thing !!!
  • Options
    Not that I don’t appreciate your situations but this ain’t a complaint post y’all.