**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nighthawk and Dark Thrasher

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
Anyone else keep mixing their names up by accident? (like above)

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    No but they really need to fix this piece of **** game. The lag and crash when fighting Nighthawk is ****!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No but i say hawkthrasher and darknight...wait what?!?
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I can't even begin a fight. It doesnt allow me to swipe back when the fight starts. I just take a combo straight to the face and get ko'ed. Tried with every member of my team and the same effect. Doesn't matter how many times I swipe back I get clobbered
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    No but i say hawkthrasher and darknight...wait what?!?

I'm Batman
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    No but they really need to fix this piece of **** game. The lag and crash when fighting Nighthawk is ****!

Not sure if it was intentional, but you said no, then proceeded to mix up the name lol it's Darkhawk
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Jakearound wrote: »

Not sure if it was intentional, but you said no, then proceeded to mix up the name lol it's Darkhawk

Haha I Guess I’m not the only one
  • Darkhawk(nighthawk) is amazing lag on master dificulty , i arrived to boss all my champions to 95%life minimum, start the fight, impossible to go back to dont be toutch at the begining of the fight, result : instant death or survive with 5 or 10% life , then he turn invisible and you must be lucky because if one or your hit fail on him he finish you.... i used all my heal and revive on only 1 run ... the lag is amazing , i hope kabam will chage this unbloquable effect who is really bad , and im still uncolectable... wht to do ? Use the credit card to buy a ton of unities and buy a ton of heal and revives ??? Buy a new phone the last out? No i will stop this quest!! Because it **** a lot .every month this game is more bad. Sorry for my english im french but i want to complain about this bad thing !!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not that I don’t appreciate your situations but this ain’t a complaint post y’all.