**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk ridiculous overpowered,even in master

123457»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just tried to explore Master DH after the update and it seems resolved. No freeze champ and I can bait his sp2 and just kill him one shot with the standardised approach. Fortunately I didn’t power through him before.
  • Sometimes possible. I beat him once in master and uncollected. Most of the time he backs me into the corner and it’s over. Yes I know how to bait. I’ve been playing for years and I’ve never not been able to 100% master and at least finish uncollected. He’s nothing but a money grab from a bunch of money hungry a**holes.
    For those who still don’t understand how players are/were being affected by the lags issue. Watch this and start from 3:17:
    https://youtu.be/uK1AEwFuqtM

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    So all we need is a 6* Drax, and Master is easy. XD
    ;)

Well, I could've done it with 5/50 Medusa but where's the fun in that.

Drax , admittedly is 6* but other than class advantage he doesn't have much going for him in this fight ie no bleeds, no power control, no auto evades.

And honestly, I'm not the crazy one to do it with a 3/30.

I was just teasing you. I could see the tactic you were employing. Thanks for sharing.

Ok , well maybe that was the case but again here it goes. This time I just used a 5/50 CapIW. Really solid option and he takes very less block damage. Audio quality is not the best.

https://youtu.be/pHRfpaZf1rU

I wasn't being sarcastic. I really meant thank you for sharing the tactic. :)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    tybqnjt4jfyf.jpg
    This
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Would corvus be good? i have him at 5/50 unduped
  • Reference wrote: »
    For those who still don’t understand how players are/were being affected by the lags issue. Watch this and start from 3:17:

That's exactly what's happening to me right now, in Master mode! (I don't want to even try Uncollected).

I'm glad there are no more lag at the start of the fight (where the game 'freezes' for seconds), but this new issue is ridiculous. I don't know if it's really a bug, or I'm not that fast to evade/block, but is not fair that I'm losing my whole team for something like this. I managed to survive with CAIW, but I didn't have enough life to defeat him in one battle; and I don't want to spend revives/units to face this champ. Besides, I don't have Medusa as 4 nor 5 stars, but I do have Thor which I guess can help me a lot... if I manage to survive the beginning of the fight, of course.
    Reference wrote: »

That's exactly what's happening to me right now, in Master mode! (I don't want to even try Uncollected).

I'm glad there are no more lag at the start of the fight (where the game 'freezes' for seconds), but this new issue is ridiculous. I don't know if it's really a bug, or I'm not that fast to evade/block, but is not fair that I'm losing my whole team for something like this. I managed to survive with CAIW, but I didn't have enough life to defeat him in one battle; and I don't want to spend revives/units to face this champ. Besides, I don't have Medusa as 4 nor 5 stars, but I do have Thor which I guess can help me a lot... if I manage to survive the beginning of the fight, of course.

No worry, I have 4* R5 duped medusa but I never used her to fight DH. Without lags, actually many champs can kill DH. Be patience and get used to 3 modes of DH. Then u can get him. Good luck!
    After the fix, done
    e789feb72nsh.png
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    A lot better after the fix