**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just got sent my way

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Send a colosseus his way! 0q9joubv5nt6.png

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Right to r5 tbh
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You sir are brave for taking that risk. You also took the risk of getting Groot...........
    You sir are brave for taking that risk. You also took the risk of getting Groot...........
    I got that bundle for the 30% boosts and 5* shards mostly ;) so I didn’t really care about the crystal. Hey 5* colosseus is more arena points
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    I almost jumped at that but decided I really need rank up resources for my existing roster more than I need new champs. So I am holding out for some T4-related offers.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Does Colossus have any redeeming qualities? Even with Emma and Omega Red he's still meh.
    Hendross wrote: »
    Does Colossus have any redeeming qualities? Even with Emma and Omega Red he's still meh.

No not really but it's arena points ;)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Bleed immune if you absolutely need it and have no other options.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Bleed immune if you absolutely need it and have no other options.

yeah I already have corvus iceman and sentinel for that so to me its useless
    ICELAFOX wrote: »
    wait till deadpool 3.
    he will get an unbelievable boost

Yeah right, they’ll just release a new colosseus that’s OP, just like they did with iron man infinity war
  • Decent attack synergy with Omega Red!