**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• Well they tried a new format for those so-called super hard challenges, the ones that come with the warning “many will try, few will succeed.”
    This time it might come down to “few will try, less will succeed.”
    They definitely went overboard with superhard nodes and enemies who are basically every1’s nightmare defenders (some exaggeration is allowed I think).
    Kudos for trying a new concept, but the previous challenges were beatable by many players, this 1 is definitely targeted at the 1% true endgame players. The champions clash, though annoying due to the fact that you had to run it in 1 go, was way easier than this 1.
    I think I will try a few runs and some different teams, will probably complete it once but exploration is a no-go this time.
    I am curious as to what a new challenge will look like and what they have done with the feedback that is given with regards to this event, we shall see I suppose in a little while since these type of quests/challenges have been getting more frequent.

Very well said, This challenge is for the 1% (Whales)
    Why not put out content all could compete in?
    Why this super hard mode that only the few who spent hard earned cash on?
    Kabul you continue to show that you don't care about the players who are not willing to PAY to win or complete the challenges you put out.
    Come on, learn from your mistakes and put out content for the players who want an actual challenge and not a challenge they need to spend to complete.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Trash rewards so I am expecting to kick every enemies lights out compared to the lastI champions clash which made sense why it was hard when comparing the rewards.

A full T2A, 7k Shards, 350k Gold, 25 Sigs.....trash?

yes. rewards have to go with difficulty level. And this relation is the worst so far since mcoc came to be. Taken alone they look good, expecially for avg players like you, and that's the trap. You'd spend half buying those rewards as deals then approaching that content. In a nutshell, it's not worth even a first run.

The Rewards themselves aren't trash. I never said anything about the difficulty because I hadn't seen it. They're still not trash.

After seeing the difficulty nobody who is honest would say that the rewards are not trash when considering the difficulty level.

Anyone who can look at a full T2A and 7k Shards as trash may be playing a different game. If that's trash, I'll pick the bin. Whether it's scaled to the level of challenge or not is a different subject. Either way, they're not trash thesmelves.

It's all about relative value.

If someone offered to sell you a 2015 Honda Accord for 15k, that would be good value.

If someone tried to sell you that same car for 100k, I'd call it a trash value.

You can't look at the numeric shard/catalayst numbers in a vacuum.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Trash rewards so I am expecting to kick every enemies lights out compared to the lastI champions clash which made sense why it was hard when comparing the rewards.

A full T2A, 7k Shards, 350k Gold, 25 Sigs.....trash?

yes. rewards have to go with difficulty level. And this relation is the worst so far since mcoc came to be. Taken alone they look good, expecially for avg players like you, and that's the trap. You'd spend half buying those rewards as deals then approaching that content. In a nutshell, it's not worth even a first run.

The Rewards themselves aren't trash. I never said anything about the difficulty because I hadn't seen it. They're still not trash.

After seeing the difficulty nobody who is honest would say that the rewards are not trash when considering the difficulty level.

Anyone who can look at a full T2A and 7k Shards as trash may be playing a different game. If that's trash, I'll pick the bin. Whether it's scaled to the level of challenge or not is a different subject. Either way, they're not trash thesmelves.

It's all about relative value.

If someone offered to sell you a 2015 Honda Accord for 15k, that would be good value.

If someone tried to sell you that same car for 100k, I'd call it a trash value.

You can't look at the numeric shard/catalayst numbers in a vacuum.

The comments were made before the Event was even live. That's what I was addressing. The value of the Rewards is relative to the value of other Rewards in the game. They're not trash. People may not think it's worth the effort, but the Rewards aren't trash.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    Too hard and not enough time for F2P players.
    At least extend the timer some weeks in a future quest like this one
    We are going to have to disagree for the sake of moving on. They might not seem proportionate to the content, but the Rewards themselves aren't trash.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    If this event hav ben perment or alest more prebared we only has 4 days to ikow.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    The rewards don't line up with the difficulty, add a T5B and then it would be at the right difficulty level or cut the health of the champs in half and keep the rewards the same.
  • EthanusmcEthanusmc Posts: 8
    Can’t even fix the content that is out,but hey let’s roll out more that only a few can do but lots will spend on. Thanks for letting us know what really matters
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    We are going to have to disagree for the sake of moving on. They might not seem proportionate to the content, but the Rewards themselves aren't trash.

That's like you saying 2+2 is 5.... and we just have to agree to disagree.

No. I'll elaborate once and then I'm moving on in the conversation.
    The comment that it's trash was made before anyone even saw what was entailed. That's the general reaction on here. "This is trash, that's trash, this is garbage, that's garbage.". People have every right to be blasé about what they want, but when Rewards are announced that are significant, it's still worth pointing out that they're not trash. Where those Rewards rank among other Rewards in the game is pretty high.
    Personal value is subjective, and depends on who feels it's worth what effort. It also depends on where people are at. However, no one has moved beyond the point of needing the Rewards given, so they are indeed not trash, to anyone.
    As for whether it's worth the effort, as I said, that's a different subject. I haven't decided how I feel about it yet. It seems to be akin to ROL, only more amped up. However, the Rewards are higher than ROL. It also presents more challenges because of the newer Champs and extra Nodes. I understand how people could feel like it's not worth the effort, but I haven't come to that conclusion yet. I've done one test Fight so far. Seems to be more of a forethought situation than just mashing buttons.
    In any case, people were calling it trash before they even saw it and that is what I was addressing.
    Now I'm moving on because this is digressing.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Im really scratching my head on this one, I was super excited to see the new quest. LAst months was a lot of fun, although i hated the one shot deal, it was totally worth the effort. I do prefer going line by line, and had this content actually been a challenge to your RPG minds, then you would see counters and strategies. The only strategy this involves in the Visa/MasterCard/Amex synergy so popular with people that have zero common sense. I bought better rewards for 1 odin 3 weeks ago, and that's about the resources it would take most to get this done.

Had each of the nodes included specific champ buffs, like say Magik gets PowerReserve on Heimdall, or Iceman has all attacks converted to energy on Korg. Then you would have giving people a shot. They could really build a team that would help them complete this task. As it is, anyone doing this before making a run through variant is wasting resources IMO.
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    At the end of the day most of us players who are capable of achieving this challenge probably won’t bother as the rewards aren’t worth the cost. As I said on another thread we could (maybe) live with the rewards if there was some awesome title for bragging rights
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    My bad lmao

Im endgame and im not touching this garbage

100%LoL, one chapter for full explo in variant, 100% A5, just for my qualifications.

Ill wait for A6
    My bad lmao

100%LoL, one chapter for full explo in variant, 100% A5, just for my qualifications.

Ill wait for A6
    My bad lmao

Ill wait for A6

Same boat
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'll just keep working on variant rather than this. Not worth the effort for little rewards.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    zvciakbajzfs.png

Love how y’all named this node
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    If u feel the rewards ain't worth it, then don't do it.
    If its easy for you, do it
    If it's not, then keep playing other game modes u can for resources