**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Crystals drop rates, not shown [Merged Threads]

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Am i missing something here? Shuldnt drop rates be made publicon every purchaseable item in a game?

Just run throug the gifting options, and none of them has the % chanche of drop on any of them. There's at least 7-8-9 possible drops without any info about chanches.

Same for Season's Crystals now that i recall. But unsure of those since you can purchase them for real money. Should they have too revealed % drop rates? Curious about the extras, since it was said 1000 t5 isn't the only drop avaiable.

Pretty sure there's couple more crystal not giving any detail on % drops.

Is this ok?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I click on the info but it does not give crystal odds, as this is purchased with units why aren't they shown?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    At 300 units a piece why aren't you showing the drop rates?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think they only have to reveal odds for crystals that cost actual money. Otherwise odds aren’t legally required.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Didn’t you just post about this in another thread?
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I think they only have to reveal odds for crystals that cost actual money. Otherwise odds aren’t legally required.

Nope. Look at PHC on standard crystal screen for example.
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Nope. Look at PHC on standard crystal screen for example.

They have PHC In the unit store for real money sometimes.
    I did, but I didn't realize until after I had posted it was a specific post about gifting rewards. I should've read the original OP message before I replied to it. And for that I am sorry.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »

The Apple app store rule that Kabam is honoring requires odds to be posted for any random reward item that is purchasable using the in-app purchase mechanism or when purchased with in-app currency (as Apple defines "in-app currency). So basically if you can buy it with cash or with units, Kabam should be posting odds.

I suspect this is a procedural error on Kabam's part. They've implemented crystal odds on any crystal you can buy in the store or for units in the crystal screens, but someone forgot to implement it for crystals that appear in the gifting screens which are also purchased for units.
    I stand corrected then. I forgot the Goldpool crystals had odds too.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Now i want my units back!! And rdt as compensation!!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Tier specific champion crystals only say "x star champion 100%". Who else wishes for odds of getting a good champ as opposed to a crappy one.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    I did, but I didn't realize until after I had posted it was a specific post about gifting rewards. I should've read the original OP message before I replied to it. And for that I am sorry.

Totally fine. I was just confused
  • Tier specific champion crystals only say "x star champion 100%". Who else wishes for odds of getting a good champ as opposed to a crappy one.

When it isn't specified, the odds for any champion of identical tier are themselves identical. Kabam has stated this many times. If you don't believe them, I don't see why you would believe their game client instead.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    I don't want to know, TBH. I appreciate that others do. Gifting is the one Event I play around with the idea that I could pull a Kang. Mind you, I'm not naive. I'm sure it's pretty miniscule. Still, I like to keep hope alive. XD
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I don't want to know, TBH. I appreciate that others do. Gifting is the one Event I play around with the idea that I could pull a Kang. Mind you, I'm not naive. I'm sure it's pretty miniscule. Still, I like to keep hope alive. XD

I'm not sure how this is relevant to my question please stay on topic.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

I'm not sure how this is relevant to my question please stay on topic.

You're not sure how it's relevant to the topic of where the odds are? Come now.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    Everything that cost money should have drop rates. This violate the T&C
    @Kabam Lyra please fix this and post them

The crystal doesn't cost money.
    You buy units, what you then do with those units is up to you
    With that logic, same could be said for premium crystals.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

It stil need to show. Ther hav make a mistake.
    Can we please get a moderator to respond?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Posted in error
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don't know about drop rates, but I just bought a few of the Greater Gifting crystals using my backup account, to give to my main account:

2h2y40vc400f.png

I think you'll agree, that's 900 units well spent...

That’s impossible. Those are the small gifting crystals. Greater ones don’t have t3cc...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Well you aren't opening the crystals that you bought so technically there wont be drop rates.
    edited December 2018
    Posted in error
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171

Nothing cost money. You always buy units to buy crystals. So all crystals with units have to post odds
    edited December 2018
    Okay have just found my own error, @Jaded. Was planning to send a ticket; then found three Greater Gifting crystals sitting in my crystals section

Not quite sure what I opened; but apologies for the false information. Did Kabam give us three standard Gifting crystals in the calender? And I opened those?

Doofus!

Nothing cost money. You always buy units to buy crystals. So all crystals with units have to post odds

No, that’s not true. You earn units everywhere. You don’t ever have to spend money for units.