**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you participating in “The Maze”?

Just curious as to who will be doing this LTEQ and who won’t be.

Are you participating in “The Maze”? 353 votes

Yes
9%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurCoatHang3rStara99RagamugginGunnerdanielmathJestressxNigJuancasilSlux83AraevinMhykkethebluemanKaks0053Vivek_786Jim0172HeadrollerarsjumKayne34Nemesis666 35 votes
No
90%
ArcDeAngelusGamerThatweirdguyrahul3038DJRipsterKpatrixVdh2008Jh_DezOmniBigPoppaCBONELoganAlex_sc11dkatrylKevinFF1961MMCskippyJkw634SnizzbarGolden_GuardianBadroseThe_One 318 votes

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No
    No way
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    No
    So, seems like a majority isn’t going into it. Me neither lol
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    No
    I did 2 paths, probably won't do the other 2
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    No
    Nope. Rewards don’t match the effort and possible resource use. I hated doing easy path of lol. Don’t want a part in mini lol. At least it gives people something to do though that may have nothing else to do.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Yes
    if for no other reason then to show off the power of Morningstar! and it will make a fun stream of me getting wrecked :)
  • Dklaw144Dklaw144 Posts: 2
    No
    Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing they’ve ever released. Some nodes have over a DOZEN buffs to them and the rewards are relatively bad. Kabam was way off the mark with this content release.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    No
    Nah. Resource & $$$ black hole that does not match the rewards.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Trying to test if can take down Archangel.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No
    No way, they could've made it challenging and something fun but this is just stupid.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    No
    it a waste of my time and I don't feel like throwing my phone at the wall.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes
    xNig wrote: »
    Done 100%. Spent 300 units for 1 T2A and 7-8k 5* Shards. Quite worth it.

I have done 2 paths and spent like 500 units... totally forgot how Thanos worked :/
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    If I wanted too waiste my time and money, I would buy the terrible 5* shard cache deal before doing “the maze”. It’s a pointless quest where it’s nay made so people would whale out not even getting a full 5*
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    No
    In a word… KORG!
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    No
    It's nice that they cater to their whales
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    No
    i voted no, but ended up doing the explo run. not going for completion.

heimdall, phisto,iceman,guilly path, was fairly ez even for a f2p player like myself.
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    No
    This reward is a joke.this is one way of making money by kabam. I'm a endgame player eventhough this rewards not worth spending. Kabam change ur tactics otherwise boycott of these quest will happen.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Not worth it, no chance
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    No
    This event is seems like for the end game players i saw the stream of many YouTubers they get destroyed and use many revives to complete one path i am just the Intermediate player and i have to save units for gifting event so No not even gonna try or even enter into the maze