**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Content with limited completion time should always have strength variants

Kabam,

When you add content that will expire in 1 day or 7 days or in 30 days please add variants to it so everyone will try at their own level to complete it.
Adding content like "The Maze" will make a lot of people to feel "left out".
Was it that hard to add: "easy", "hard", "epic" or whatever your strength rankings are for your content these days?

Thank you

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They did that for Variant.. and people still complained.. it's simple.. if you don't like the content they put out.. don't participate in it..
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    The difference for Variant is that most mid-level players that were around during the Ultron Event has nothing but the difficult level to complete. Apparently, since we completed that event two freaking years ago, there is no chance for us to earn those rewards again LOL. I wholeheartedly agree with the OP on this one!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They did that for Variant.. and people still complained.. it's simple.. if you don't like the content they put out.. don't participate in it..

No, they added Variant. The first was a throwback to the original Quest, with minimal difficulty.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    Kabam,

When you add content that will expire in 1 day or 7 days or in 30 days please add variants to it so everyone will try at their own level to complete it.
    Adding content like "The Maze" will make a lot of people to feel "left out".
    Was it that hard to add: "easy", "hard", "epic" or whatever your strength rankings are for your content these days?

Thank you

Given the rewards of the current difficulty, people will complain that Epic difficulty rewards ain't worth the effort and are too low. Sooooo.........
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    @Doomsfist79 - "Variant" is permanent content. Will be around like LOL or Act 5, 6. I am talking about content with limited time.

@xNig - I always play what I can, no matter the rewards. I cannot touch high end content but what I can I play. I feel that is better to address all players, even if they will complain than to offer content for 5% of them. My personal opinion.

Thank you all for your feedback. It is much appreciated.