**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This has become the Marvel Contest of Popup Offers

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seriously... I have 30+ pop up offers in 10 minutes. Wtf? Had five offers in a row on spins. And that's actually just five pop ups because within each pop up were sometimes two offers.

This is getting obtrusive and time consuming to constantly have to dismiss these inane offers. It's just ridiculous. You can take the time to add offer after offer, but so many things that have been broken for a while in this game just sit and fester.

Heck, I can't even play more than ten minutes on my one device before it freezes and force closes, repeatedly and consistently. Which is about how long it takes me to get through four minutes of actual crystal opening by the time I dismiss all the offers. Brand new mid tier LG. Sigh.

Comments

• 12qhwit1kus1.png

Kabam CEO at latest board meeting
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    4pslvawi3jm6.png

This one popped up on me during a chilled challenge run through...
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Seriously... I have 30+ pop up offers in 10 minutes. Wtf? Had five offers in a row on spins. And that's actually just five pop ups because within each pop up were sometimes two offers.

This is getting obtrusive and time consuming to constantly have to dismiss these inane offers. It's just ridiculous. You can take the time to add offer after offer, but so many things that have been broken for a while in this game just sit and fester.

Heck, I can't even play more than ten minutes on my one device before it freezes and force closes, repeatedly and consistently. Which is about how long it takes me to get through four minutes of actual crystal opening by the time I dismiss all the offers. Brand new mid tier LG. Sigh.

ft3k9z8rf1g8.jpeg
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I got a pop up in the middle of AW to buy a few hundred 4* shards... wtaf?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    This is the number 2 grossing game in the Play store. Why do they feel the need to intrude on our time, trying to milk more money out of us by bombarding us with even more pop up offers. Bombarding is a very accurate word when you have 30 pop up offers in less than 10 minutes of being in the game. One third of that time being spent dismissing them all.

How about creating a less intrusive offer system if you're going to increase the number of pop up offers we get by over 500%? That's probably understating it actually.

How about enjoying being #2 and strive to be #1 by making the game more enjoyable to play, fixing longstanding issues?

@Kabam Miike Can someone from your team please comment on why this intrusion is necessary? I have limited time to play. I don't want to spend a third of it dealing with all these extra offers on a consistent basis, every time I get shards and fragments.

How about giving me a check box to turn off offers? I'd gladly pay 50 units for that feature.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

I got a pop up for t1 alpha fragments while trying to order a Venti mocha latte in the Starbucks app.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

I got a pop up for t1 alpha fragments while trying to order a Venti mocha latte in the Starbucks app.

Can't tell if you're joking.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    4pslvawi3jm6.png

This one popped up on me during a chilled challenge run through...

I legit got 200 4* shards for doing the heroic path. They tried to stop you from being free 2 play LMAO
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The offers are annoying I admit. You'd think they'd get the message after I never took one but they seem hell-bent on squeezing every last penny they can. Kinda sad the company they've become.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    On my second account there was one for unlocking dexterity but it wasn't with units,it was with money.That's not very cash money for them.
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    if u don't want to buy them, then ignore them. why is it so upsetting? its not a big deal, click no and that's that, donty u have better complaints than that?
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    TX1600 wrote: »
    if u don't want to buy them, then ignore them. why is it so upsetting? its not a big deal, click no and that's that, donty u have better complaints than that?

Nope. That's not a defence this time. Constant, intrusive advertising is fair game for feedback. If there was an option to turn off ads then fair enough but as there isn't then any player who finds this new approach to lessen their enjoyment of the game is well within their rights to voice annoyance and the standard "don't like it, don't do it" coverall excuse just doesn't fly.
  • edited December 2018
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear the in-game Offers are causing some of you frustration. While you may not like some of the Offers you see in the game, that doesn't mean they don't appeal to other players, and there may be an Offer appear in the future that you would like to purchase.

With that being said, if you're experiencing lag, freezing, or any other performance related issue in the game and haven't already done so, please share your feedback in one of the dedicated discussions below using our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately to help resolve issues like lag and freezing.

Thank you very much in advance!
This discussion has been closed.