**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is UC Darkhawk still bugged?

So I have everything 100% in UC except for the last quest with dark hawk. We all know his fight breaks our games, I wanted to know from all of you if it’s still broken because I know the “fix” didn’t do anything. I’m not wasting energy and time just to check myself.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm confused.. Are you asking if it's broken or saying it is still broken?
  • I wanna know if it’s still broken. Sorry for the confusion lol
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    it is still broken, and from the radio silence from kabam dont expect much soon...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    For some devies it is brokken. But that depend one devies becasse for me. It cool.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It is still very broken and also in master. A trick that works somewhat is to pause at the beginning of the fight. This stops the immediate kill you without even being able to move. It doesn't stop him from killing you when you get him down to about 11%, and then in future fights making sure not to let you get him down so much where he can't change states getting regent and instantly killing you to get back up to that 11-15% area. He stayed there for many days because I refused to keep buying units that were just gonna be wasted and kept only trying and failing from arena grind units. Today I said screw that and tried again. Went through way too many units and eventually I said f this and changed my play style and went psycho with my 3/45 wasp and just started smashing him in his unblockable null state. Got him down in 3 tries. I have a feeling this guy should not have been as hard as the collector. At least good ol tanleer didn't use a cheating regen and underhanded tactics to assure he would end up gaining all health back in his final attack once his health got down to low. This monthly boss shouldn't have stolen as much items and units as he did, should he? Or is he working as intended? If he is, Kabam should be ashamed of themselves.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    They should do the right thing and give back to players what this very broken fight took from them. Won't hold my breath though. This fight was waaaaaaay more b.s. than the collector.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    It's device related, I'm having no problems on my main account with top device, 2,nd account with weaker device is having a nightmare, and cannot get close to killing DH. This refers to master which both accounts normally 100%
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    if your phone has @ least 6gb ram, it wont lag. i use an android phone that has 8 GB ram. frankly the game has never lagged.
    If your game is lagging its likely your device and not much kabam can do really.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    I'm using Android device and it has no laggs until Dark hawk event ,I explored 100% uncollected and master mode except Dark hawk chapter ,the new update didn't fix lagg.Hope they fix him soon.
    edited December 2018
    If your game is lagging its likely your device and not much kabam can do really.

Look at the bug report thread thread and you will see Samsung galaxy S8(+), 9, iPhone 8, iPhone X.
    I own myself a device with 6gb RAM and Kirin 970 processor. Still lags.

is your phone a Huawei btw?

i just read the bug report thread, and im a little puzzled myself and not sure what to tell ya. I use the razer phone, 8gb ram , had no lag issues b4 the DH hotfix and i just ran through uncollected.

d9ejdy7kyxdk.png

however there are steps you can take to reduce lag on android. turn off sound, music and all in game chats, other than alliance if you are in one.

km1wwcbp9o0a.png
    2ijpumma8vir.png

in your phone settings turn off all notifications and turn off background date/ unresticted data usage for all your apps other than mcoc.

ko7m893b4w4d.png
    vtnvrt671ka8.png

Android OS is ages away from being efficient to play games that use a lot of RAM.

hopefully this helps.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    The instakill was fixed with the hotfix. He's still bugged though, if he gets close to you, laggg, if you hit into his block and the purple shield comes laggggg. I switched him to shield mode each time. It was easier for me that way