**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost nerf

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    What is your definition of balanced anyway, OP?

If balancing was the case all the hot-garbage champs would’ve been adjusted by now. Quit your whining and enjoy what you have.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Savage_ wrote: »
    Of course you need basic knowledge of the game to use any champion. You could've still died with 12.0 witch if you weren't good at intercepting or dexing. You can't be scary good with this champion because she is simple to play once you know the game

That goes for ANY Champ. If you get hit, you die.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Lol... Blade needs a synergy to do increased 100% damage to villains, mystics, and interdimensional beings and relies non bleed immune champs. Same goes for Domino most of the time unless you use her incinerate synergy. Corvus needs to have suicides or else he will run out of charges. Cap IW relies on 1 single crit. Ghost can kill any champion and any node in the game.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    She should be modified.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lol... Blade needs a synergy to do increased 100% damage to villains, mystics, and interdimensional beings and relies non bleed immune champs. Same goes for Domino most of the time unless you use her incinerate synergy. Corvus needs to have suicides or else he will run out of charges. Cap IW relies on 1 single crit. Ghost can kill any champion and any node in the game.

Well it's pretty clear by this point you're either a troll or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I'll just sit here waiting for your video of you clearing some LoL fights with your 5/50 OP champ
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    If you think Ghost isn't the best champion you might as well believe the earth is flat.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If you think Ghost isn't the best champion you might as well believe the earth is flat.

I absolutely think she's one of the best champions. It's why she's one of my four 5/65 champs. I also don't think the majority of players have the ability to use her effectively or that she's OP
  • Bro u ignorant af, ghost is one of the most skilled champs to play @Savage_
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Oh well people saying here Ghost is the best champ in the game. I saw the maze getting clear 100 percent with no death in Youtube. For me I would always pick SL over Ghost but she is way overpowered. Even Archangel in the maze with Bleed and posion got destroyed in 40 hits. How is that balance?????

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    This is one of the most “why does this exists” posts i’ve seen to date
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    2xq97ad0ap4m.jpeg
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    By the way, owner of a 5/50 ghost yet refuse to play with her until she gets a proper nerf to make her balanced.

So you're saying you won't use her cause she deals too much damage? That's like saying I'm gonna stop opening prem crystals cause I can't stop getting 4*s from them. So just curious what champs do you use regularly? I have a unduped r3 5* ghost and yeah I can deal quite a bit of damage with synergies but she definitely requires some skill an practice. I've been playing for about 3 3.5 years and I'm not great but I definitely have basic knowledge of the game and enough sense to know she isn't some mindless world breaker lol I mean no disrespect just my opinion.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Nope. She doesn’t need a nerf.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    She is the best champion in the game, yeah she requires skill...is that your argument to justify how OP she is?
    Taskmaster and Quake require skill too and they don't have 1/4 of Ghost power...
    She is the answer to everything in this game!
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It is kind of dumb that Ghost, a character who didn’t exist in Marvel until 2018, is so damn good while Ant-Man, the title character of the movie she debuted in, is absolute garbage.

You do realise marvel characters exist before they are in an mcu movie right?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Let me ask op: do you even have the champ, because if you would know that ghost requires a huge skill cap. A lot of units to build suicides and is extremely squishy. And from your description you don't even know how she works. She's exactly what kabam wants a high risk high reward champ that makes you spend units and potions
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    But only some players can play her well enough to clear end game content.
    Pedrof6 wrote: »
    She is the best champion in the game, yeah she requires skill...is that your argument to justify how OP she is?
    Taskmaster and Quake require skill too and they don't have 1/4 of Ghost power...
    She is the answer to everything in this game!

I was responding to this

Is your argument that she’s breaking the game? How many people do you see playing with her? How many youtubers are running Ghost? What does their team look like? I only see a select few players running Ghost, and they are very good players.

Why shouldn’t she be the best in the game? Some champ has to be, yes?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Oh well people saying here Ghost is the best champ in the game. I saw the maze getting clear 100 percent with no death in Youtube. For me I would always pick SL over Ghost but she is way overpowered. Even Archangel in the maze with Bleed and posion got destroyed in 40 hits. How is that balance?????

@CapWW2 did you create a 2nd forum account just to post more of your nonsense?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It is kind of dumb that Ghost, a character who didn’t exist in Marvel until 2018, is so damn good while Ant-Man, the title character of the movie she debuted in, is absolute garbage.

Do you even follow the comics ? Ghost has been around since '87. First appeared in ironman. Originally it was a male character, was changed a bit for MCU, but still has been in the comics for 30+ years.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Don’t nerf the champs I have, just nerf the champ I struggle with. That’s how I take all ”xxx needs a nerf” threads.
This discussion has been closed.