**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RDT’s?

Are we going to get RDT’s again this year after you(KABAM) played around with some of the champs and aspects of the game that fundamentaly changed some of the champs we ranked up lessining their value?

Comments

• HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    LMAO nobody reads the forums... get Mcoc Infobot on Line, and stay in the loop.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    please stop with these posts
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    kabam have already confirmed there will not be any rdts this year
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Smh kabam have already confirmed there will not be any rdts this year

Good
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Can we settle for an update on mystic defenders data?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Nope.
    This is Kabam’s game. Not ours. Most players want the RDTs and Kabam can easily give one on a extremely limited once a year basis and decided not to. No real explanation given. I wonder if the explanation would have been as bad as the ones the players in the minority (you know them) give for why they should never be given. That’s probably a safe bet.
  • MadbeezMadbeez Posts: 87
    I play a lot. I don’t read these forum posts too frequently. This subject certainly gets people emotionally charged.

Some people are so tired of others “whining” or “begging” or starting more threads about them.

Why would you go to the trouble to read something about a subject you have no interest in other then tell someone they should stop commenting? Is that a personality type? Disorder? Wow.

In regards to the RDT’s this is purely speculation and my reason why we ain’t getting them. As far as the comment we’ll Kabaam said they weren’t. Pffft. They are allowed to change their mind. They have before and will again.

Personally I’ve only written support asking for compensation one time in the two years I’ve played. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars. I’m a good customer. I thought If I was appropriate, polite and presented a reasonable argument about why I should receive an RDT for an R4 unduped 5* Drax. You see they decided to change his ability to punch through the Astral evade after many many months of counting on him to crush Mordo; who at the time was a prominent mini-boss opponent in WAR.

I was told that the game was broken and this was not an intentional ability of Drax and that it was my fault for taking advantage of the glitch. And that RDT’s no longer exsisted and would not be and could not be offered in the future.

So don’t think they are coming. But they change their mind.
  • MadbeezMadbeez Posts: 87
    I enjoy this game way more when I don’t speculate about what they will or will not do.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    NO WAY BRO

This was my plan of attack too lol.
  • Blame it on the whales for Kabam constantly flexing their greed muscles. If people wanted to bet all in on every hand of BJ you would take advantage of them too!
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Sounds like tyranny bub
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    And this is why you don’t feed strays.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    They were never going to give RDT's this year. If they did they knew everyone would use them on the majority trash 2015 champs people were forced to rank up after Variant rewards. Even though RDT's should have been given after the MD nerf and they were warranted this year...they were never going to do it.
    Do yall always get this mad when someone mentions rdt
    Sounds like you need to get thicker skin and just stop caring about it, ive seen like 3 in the past week and it hasnt bothered me one bit
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Since it pretty much happens hourly, yes. New thread after new thread asking for the same thing for the same stupid reasons. Its like 25 2 year olds asking "are we there yet?" Over and over.

why don't you simply ignore the posts?
    Sounds like you need to get thicker skin and just stop caring about it, ive seen like 3 in the past week and it hasnt bothered me one bit

Big bad keyboard warrior talk. Nice. You arent paying attention and havent been around long. It wont bother you because you probably want them.

They are bad for the game. Doesn't encourage players to work for rewards and takes strategy out of the game.

Since it pretty much happens hourly, yes. New thread after new thread asking for the same thing for the same stupid reasons. Its like 25 2 year olds asking "are we there yet?" Over and over.

why don't you simply ignore the posts?

Because I don't have to. Why can't they stop asking? Same concept.
    "Big bad keyboard warrior talk", lol that made me laugh. I didnt threaten you while hiding behind my screen, i just said you probably need to get thicker skin, honestly idc if we get rdt or not, i've been here for about 2 years now i think. Getting 1 rdt per year doesnt disencourage to work for rewards nor does it take out strategy, no ones gonna say im not gonna do act 5 or uncollected cause i can get rdt.

Big bad keyboard warrior talk. Nice. You arent paying attention and havent been around long. It wont bother you because you probably want them.

They are bad for the game. Doesn't encourage players to work for rewards and takes strategy out of the game.
    That's a ridiculous argument. "I got 1 rankdown, so I'm chillin on easy street now (somehow?) because the indelible message 1 yearly rankdown has given me is that 'something for nothing is the whole of the law and I should get all the rewards without earning them' (for some reason?) and... now I've turned the game into a crack den and there's no strategy involved anymore after strategically deciding which singular champ to downgrade (don't know how that follows). Guess I shouldn't have ranked down Quake." If you want to be a rankup purist and treat each one like a deadly serious forever life choice, cool. You do you and don't use them if Kabam decides to give them out again.
    "Big bad keyboard warrior talk", lol that made me laugh. I didnt threaten you while hiding behind my screen, i just said you probably need to get thicker skin, honestly idc if we get rdt or not, i've been here for about 2 years now i think. Getting 1 rdt per year doesnt disencourage to work for rewards nor does it take out strategy, no ones gonna say im not gonna do act 5 or uncollected cause i can get rdt.

We Got them once last year. Since then its the most requested item on these forums period. People don't want them once a year, they want them all the time. If stopped the flood of duplicate threads forever on the topic, I'd accept giving them once a year. But then people will ask for twice a year because "new champs" blah, blah. Its a never ending loop.

We Got them once last year. Since then its the most requested item on these forums period. People don't want them once a year, they want them all the time. If stopped the flood of duplicate threads forever on the topic, I'd accept giving them once a year. But then people will ask for twice a year because "new champs" blah, blah. Its a never ending loop.

Kabam painted themselves into a corner. They could come out and say that their earlier decision was a mistake and that they won't make the same attempt at reparations again. But that would mean 500 discussions a month about the thing that they will do when they make detrimental changes to a champ. Which would be worse? Not sure. I'd probably prefer it to the bug/glitch excuse they're falling back on now though to avoid giving out RDTs. People asking for RDTs every day for stupid things is annoying, but Kabam opened that door and propped it, it's their fault that's people keep messing with it. I'd prefer if they just came out and said that they will make changes they deem necessary to balance the game and then actually made changes to champs much more frequently based on research and feedback. On the whole players and the game would benefit from that.

Kabam painted themselves into a corner. They could come out and say that their earlier decision was a mistake and that they won't make the same attempt at reparations again. But that would mean 500 discussions a month about the thing that they will do when they make detrimental changes to a champ. Which would be worse? Not sure. I'd probably prefer it to the bug/glitch excuse they're falling back on now though to avoid giving out RDTs. People asking for RDTs every day for stupid things is annoying, but Kabam opened that door and propped it, it's their fault that's people keep messing with it. I'd prefer if they just came out and said that they will make changes they deem necessary to balance the game and then actually made changes to champs much more frequently based on research and feedback. On the whole players and the game would benefit from that.

Are you kidding me? Read the ToS. It states they can make changes as they see fit. Plus it's their company. They could change any champ any time they want and not compensate us. They've stated over and over this past year that they have NO PLANS to bring back RDT's but people keep asking for them this isnt on them. They closed the door but the community keeps trying to pry it back open.
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 173
    kabam have already confirmed there will not be any rdts this year

Yep. We got some at the beginning of this year. No more this year, maybe next year (say New year's).... buhuahua.... Feed the madness.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    We need them badly. But you know what, i will take a rank up gem 5 star 3/45 to 4/55 at least.

Are you kidding me? Read the ToS. It states they can make changes as they see fit. Plus it's their company. They could change any champ any time they want and not compensate us. They've stated over and over this past year that they have NO PLANS to bring back RDT's but people keep asking for them this isnt on them. They closed the door but the community keeps trying to pry it back open.

Kabam reps stating in forum posts that they currently have no plans to do something means precisely squat. Do you 1000% buy-in when a Wal-Mart rep posts on their forums that the corporation currently have no plans to do something, because that's what you're expecting people to do. That's not in any way going to stop people from asking for rankdowns every day, just like it doesn't stop them from whining a million times a day about UC being too hard every single month or nothing in the game being fair to the unskilled and people that started yesterday. How is it anyone other than Kabam's fault that people spam the forum asking about something when they set the initial standard so loosely? They could have clarified the criteria they use and given that out.