**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Bleed

I have a 4 star Medusa and according to her description, if Armor Shattered is achieved on my opponent there’s a 100% chance for her to inflict bleed. She has NEVER inflicted bleed, even after I ranked her up. What gives? Is this a bug or does Medusa just not inflict bleed at all even after special attacks?

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Armor Shatter, then she bleeds, never been a problem for me
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Never had a problem either. Worth dueling a champ and armour shattering them so you can post evidence. It's not every hit. It's only critical light hits. So if you do the standard mlllm combo, you have 3 light attacks. My r4 5* medussa has about a 26% chance to crit. So I would expect less than one bleed per combo on average.
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    Str wrote: »
    Never had a problem either. Worth dueling a champ and armour shattering them so you can post evidence. It's not every hit. It's only critical light hits. So if you do the standard mlllm combo, you have 3 light attacks. My r4 5* medussa has about a 26% chance to crit. So I would expect less than one bleed per combo on average.

https://youtu.be/YH-VxztrZBo Here’s a video. Maybe I’m worng, maybe I didn’t really shatter the armor? All I know is in my whole week with Medusa, she has not inflicted bleed on any of her opponents ever.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    That’s an armor break. You need 6 of them to shatter an opponents armor. I suggest a double medium attack into a special 1. That will shatter the armor. Glance over the abilities again if you’re confused. No bug here
    That’s an armor break. You need 6 of them to shatter an opponents armor. I suggest a double medium attack into a special 1. That will shatter the armor. Glance over the abilities again if you’re confused. No bug here

Oh okay, thanks!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    From the video, you didn't shatter his armor.
    Armor shattered is applied when the enemy has 6x armor break debuffs on him. To apply it, you have at least 3x ways to do so:
    - Special 3 applies an instant armor shattered that lasts 35 seconds.
    - Your special 1 has 4x hits and each one applies an amor break. You can do a Medium hit followed by another medium hit, then immediately use the special 1. All armor breaks will be consumed and you will place and armor shattered.
    - Use a special 2. Apply the stun, and only do combo's on medium attacks. Medium + Medium, Medium + Medium and Medium + Medium. The stun is long enough for you to do it (I think you may need the stupefy mastery, but I'm not sure)
    Thank you for clearing that up! I’m sorry, the shatter thing really got me confused! Thank you all!