**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next 2 updated champs.

Has anyone heard of the next two champs for a revamp. I’m hoping it’s in the mutant class I really want them to do cyclops and magneto or colossus.

Next 2 updated champs. 74 votes

Colossus
21% 16 votes
Magneto
63% 47 votes
Cyclops
6% 5 votes
Other comment
8% 6 votes

Comments

• Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants. He deserves more damage and more tankiness than reduced damage from a single source. He needs energy resistance and should completely shut down metal champs
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Magneto deserves a Luke Cage type revamp. He’s one of the most powerful mutants in the comics and it’s a shame he’s average at best in the game.

His Awakened ability should be changed to a Luke Cage type indestructible aura. If he had serious Damage or Power Control, he’d be great.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Definitely needs to be magneto and colossus
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    If this post is truly about which Champion (Magneto or Colossus) deserves to be granted the power they rightly deserve.. This honor should only go to Magneto.

Magneto’s Power was not simply born into him. His true power comes from the horrors of war, as he was forced to endure the **** labor camps, torture and loss of his family. The weapon the ****’s wanted to harness, from his power, grew to become more than any other being in the universe could even comprehends. The boy became a man, his thoughts and memories forever tied to the atrocities of war and the evils capable of man.

Magneto makes Hulk look like a 3 years old throwing a tantrum when angry. Magneto Smash Reality.

Buff both Colosuss and Magneto. Magneto turns Colossus into a metal slug and uses him to destroy all the X-Men. Afterwards, he solidifys Colossus into an adamintine coated statue forever looking at the graves of his fallen comrades.

Reaching his true potential, Magneto manipulates the metal within the blood of all living beings, using Cerebro, to a unified earth consisting of meta humans living as one with his daughter Scarlet Witch.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Savage_ wrote: »
    Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants. He deserves more damage and more tankiness than reduced damage from a single source. He needs energy resistance and should completely shut down metal champs

I agree give him a permanent role reversal buff against tech champs, or at least against robots and skill accuracy reduction on par with AA, BW, etc against all other techs.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Deadpool X-Force and Old Man Logan belong in this discussion as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    They probably won’t do another science one for a while but I’d love to see Spder-Gwen and She Hulk get buffed.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    What’s hilarious about this, is kabam must think he’s op, I don’t even think they play this game, because a couple years ago, they actually “nerfed” Magneto by taking away the chance ability to proc 2 bleeds on his sp1. I was dumbfounded, how do you take away something to an already horrible champ to play with.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    #magnetoandcollosusfornextbeta
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Magneto's "Magnetism" Should Work Like How Blade's "Danger Sense" Works. Giving Magneto Attack bonus, Crit Bonus and Metal Based Champs Ability Reduction Due to Magneto Magnetism
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would like spider gwen to be buffed. She has the potential to be a great champion.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I hope it's Colossus. mine sitting at r1 since I've pulled him almost one year ago and then duped him not even 1 month after the first pull.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    KK and IP
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Been alot of talk reguarding hulkbuster. Pretty sure thats who it will be
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Thor Jane foster. Hammer of the pillow gods
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Karnak. He needs a real makeover. Atleast make his true strike usable without synergy and giving him some immunity. This guy is pure trash.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Hulkbuster
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Magneto should be God tier against metal opponents