**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the Best MCOC YouTuber ever?!

Comments

• Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Other (Comment Who)
    Dorky Dave lost his spot after the content creator choice to use iceman and take 80% of unavoidable damage. There’s no best YouTuber. Most have pretty good content of one type or another and it depends on ignore I want to be entertained, learn or watch someone open a gazillion of crystals to live vicariouslythrough them.

The point of the fight was to survive using the tools you had available, and then be able to win a difficult fight without taking damage. A skill that is very poignant and very relevant in today's endgame gameplay.

Some people rose to the challenge.. figured out new utility, discovered champions they didn't previously understand, and learned a thing or two about the game in the process. The others, well.. You pretty much outlined it.

Mr. Dork Lessons, I am so sorry that I couldn't put you in the poll. It said that I couldn't have any more poll options after 10. I am super duper sorry sir. I am a subscriber of your channel and keep on making good videos sir.

So instead of replacing Mr. Lt, SGF or even the 'all of the above' choice, you opted to leave DDD out of it....
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Seatin and Dave.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    A multiple number (Comment Who)
    Seatin for many good vids and tips

The Analyzer is rather a legend that posts less frequently, but when he does, it's amazing

Lagacy is great gamer, plays amazingly

ContestChampion is kinda deep inside the character mechanics and know how to benefit the most from the current champ

DorkLessons has just mastered the game. His tutorials are amazing.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Super Gaming Family
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Seatin: Man Of Legends
    No Dave......
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    ContestChampion
    #2 Seatin
    #3 Diggity Dave
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Why would you put lagacy on here?
  • Other (Comment Who)
    100% Derek2k
    Why was he left out... he streams nightly and never misses a day. Makes less actual video content but with a soothing, quiet voice and a nightly livestream, it helps me calm down after a tiring day.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    @Seatin is the authoritative source for MCOC in my opinion - his rank up and gameplay videos as well as his monthly tier list have distinguished him in the community. Plus, he’s far more skilled than I could ever be - I can’t complete Master mode with 4 stars and he does it with 3 Stars!

COW must have the most stacked roster and it’s entertaining to watch him spend $100,000 on a mobile game because of sheer grit to get a new champion (even a bad one).

Prof Hoff has distinguished himself as a great source for offer videos. He’s also appreciated in the community because of his approachability- I hate what YouTube did to him.

Dork Lessons is great for teaching tutorials on how to play the game generally.

Lastly, Brian Grant is good for giving hope to F2P players - although I can’t imagine how many hours that man has devoted to this, as Seatin would put it, “clown fiesta.”
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    tf is Super Gaming Family doing here. He does not play since 1 year and his videos were almost all only crystal openings. Also Mr LT shouldn't also be here since he's just part of SGF lol.

Anyways, I'll say Seatin. and Analyzer, BrianGrant as honorable mentions. I also like Mvinceable and Dave but they aren't in the list.
  • Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    So you don't include Dorky Dave who puts out quality content and helpful videos and is a nice guy, but you include SGF who quit MCOC a long time ago? Everyone sleeps on Dave. This is the 2nd poll I've seen he is missing from.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    1. Super Gaming Family and Mr. LT are practically the same AND haven't played the game in over a year
    2. RichTheMan?
    3. BrianGrant A.K.A ContestChampion?
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited December 2018
    Richtheman profhoff analyzer crafty grinding.i was new n did not knew heavy attack medium or light. Rich made a video
    Demonstration that helped me get all milestone rewards. Profhoff always advised when to save when to invest n what not to buy. Crafty always gave good Grind target.
    My crystal luck was terrible so
    Crafty's prediction helped me in arena grind N now i have decent champs thanks to that man.
    Seatin just cannot talk to the point.lol.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Prof Hoff
    Seatin has helped me the most with my progress
    In the game, also the one I’d like to grab a beer with; prof Hoffs videos are the most enjoyable IMO- more like 1a and 1b
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    ive watched these guys and there is no way seatin is better than BG skill wise
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Seatin - entertaining and funny
    Proff Hoff - saves the community money by alalyzing trash offers
    ContestChampion - Showed is how far you can get as a ftp
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    The Analyzer
    I miss the Analyzer, other choice would have to go to Seatin
  • HosemaniaHosemania Posts: 18
    I vote for the you tuber that tells Kabam, it’s the holidays let’s reduce the time for aq so people can enjoy the holidays with friends and family. This game thinks you are so free 24/7 to play it at any time with regularity.
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    I favor seatin the most. Back in the old days of 2016, when I had a low level profile and not much champions and content to play with , I'll get easily bored with the game. But watching seatin's videos back then showed me how fun it is having such a high level account with multiple good champs to play with. So his videos kinda motivated me to just be patient with the game and slowly grind out champs over the years
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited December 2018
    Idealist for having guts to against the meta
    Also mvinceable for unbelievable skill
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    Let's play and mvincable and contest noob are the content creators that I like and the dork lessons are super valuable
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Analyzer had cool vids, and was skilled. Mvince is amazing as well. Dave has super production quality and great guides for newer and even some advanced players. Seatin has the most informative and useful endgame content.

It just depends on what you are looking for.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Pandaman Pete, Seatin, and Lagacy.
  • MarzGroove wrote: »
    Crystal Opening Whale for perspective and attitude.
    Trolling or srs? I actually think you're srs about this so all I have to say is lol
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Seatin Lagacy and Contest Champion