**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery item [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Shame on you kabam! You really dont have any love for your sumoners
  • Ammy_CAmmy_C Posts: 4
    I waited relegation all year for you to give this gift useless. Thank you Kabam! thus losing another player. Fu*k you!!!!!!
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16
    Sooo u removed 40 units for this? Lol amazing

Well it costs 75 for 5 of these CRYSTALS so we got a deal....lmao
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Wendigo wrote: »
    Sooo u removed 40 units for this? Lol amazing

Well it costs 75 for 5 of these CRYSTALS so we got a deal....lmao

Not to mention, for the Solo Event for gifting gives you 20 credits!

Minus the 15 credits for a crystal, you gain 5 credits!
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    I just cannot figure out how this kabam is the same kabam from December last year. It's like they went from completely smart and in touch to the complete opposite.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Hey All,

Thank you for the feedback on the Calendar. I'm sorry to hear that come of you are disappointed by the Free items in the Calendar that are just part of the regular log in Calendar. This particular spot was hidden not because it's a special gift, but because it would have revealed an event that had not yet been announced.

There is also a separate Log In Calendar that is more closely tied to the Holidays. More importantly, I'm seeing a lot of people comparing this to the Rank Down Tickets from last year, but what I think that most of them are forgetting is that they were not in the Calendar either.

I'll ask the team to keep this in mind for next year and the future.

I missed the rank downs all together from my two year boycott.
    Yes, I came back and it's the same old same. I like the game a lot, but I don't like the way things are handled by customer service or forum mods. Y'all are suppose to be our middle man and hear our opinions. Instead you shoot use down. I've spent a bit on this game since I have been back. Do I regret it no. Will I slow Down yes, because there doesn't seem to be a care or concern for the player base. Yeah I know my 30,540 points that I added to my alliance gifting isn't much compared to some but doesn't every bit count? But figure it out 800 points for a 300 unit crystal. 10 crystals 8000k points..
    Do the math..
    I'd appreciate a little more then we will try better next year. More like hey guys it's free, our bad for keeping it hidden when it doesn't help end gamers.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    It's a surprise Gift. The surprise was 5 Gifting Crystals. It's free. Now, people are entitled to their feelings on it, but let's be real here. The real issue is people expected Tickets. By all means, give your feelings on it, but the reality is we're not owed a Login Calendar. It's a bonus for logging on regularly.

Can you go to literally anywhere else. Every thread that shows discontent among the playerbase you have the nerve to act as if WE are somehow in the wrong. Have you noticed the ratio of people fed up with kabam against those who defend them. Honestly you MUST be a derailing account. Not a single post you make goes against them. You are just another flare up an agry player bases butt
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Why is everyone referring today as Christmas. Today is the 24th.

Last year we got an in game message for the tickets we all are hoping for (and some expecting). It was never apart of the calendar.

Sure today’s calendar question mark is pretty sour, but stop saying it’s a Christmas gift from kabam. It ain’t Christmas and it was never apart of the calendar.

I’ll be putting them on blast tomorrow with you but I’m not jumping the gun yet
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Y’all are like Scrooge before he was visited by the spirits. Absolutely unreal that you would build-up a mystery item, only to essentially spit in our faces. I had zero expectations from this item, and yet somehow I still sit here totally underwhelmed again by the almighty Kabam. How do you sleep at night knowning that you are basically trolling loyal followers on the night before Christmas. Shame on you!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    The calendars really took a step back from last year. Oh well 365 days left to see the same rewards next year.
    The calendars really took a step back from last year. Oh well 365 days left to see the same rewards next year.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    VulcanM wrote: »
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    hear that kabam? the people who didnt read the ingame mail are mad that they got 5 lesser gifting crystals despite being told about it in the mail. cant believe youd pull a fast one on us like that, getting everyones hopes up and then shooting them down.
    When we’re we told about it, do you have a screenshot. Can’t believe myself, my alliance and the community missed it

nah i cant go back to find it. the "read" section was filled with recieved gifts so they deleted some messages automatically.

Convenient, because im looking back at my Alt, and unless they posted it mid november, there aint jack about it.

i know right? super convenient that i cant find it.
    That’s ok I have it for you.
    av3wqsc6g0t4.jpeg

Same gift as last year, btw. There was also a thread on it. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/110001/mail-says-gifting-crystal-on-the-december-calendar#latest

Thanks for the giggle.

Let me circle where it says that we’re getting gifting crystals on the 25th.

Edit: never mind, it wasn’t stated in that message. OOPS.

But if it helps, your post proved Mikes post about ?ing it out because it’d give away the event wrong. Since they stated we’re getting gifting crystals anyway, so thanks for that.
    Given they state gifting crystals are on the calendar and they do not appear anywhere on that calendar there is only one spot left for them to be. Lawl. And again it was the same gift as last year.

Here are the two past years for comparison.8y9brtr7oeca.jpeg
    kwvm4x1i135i.png

Yes and last year the whole community thought the December calendar was weak and out of touch with where we are in the game. It was a let down last year and they just added a t4c this year which doesn't help top level players and spenders who keep this game running. It's just funny to me at this point as they alienate their player base and make them angry all the time. I won't even open these not worth the effort.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    December 2018 has been arguably the worst month out of the year for MCOC, the first bad egg month in a while. Darkhawk, tons of other bugs, AW, the maze, it has all been very, very rough. After the disappointing Christmas Day gift, I have just the slightest bit of hope they correct their mistakes from this month and give us a better componensafion. Yes, we are all complaining about a free login calendar, but it was overhyped and “mysterious”. After all the money that we have given Kabam, we deserve more especially on Christmas Day. I have given better gifts during the gifting event compared to Kabam itself. Kabam have stated that the special holiday calendar is more of a present but it shouldn’t be, the December 25th item, THE CHRISTMAS DAY ITEM, which was great last year, and mysterious this year, was close to nothing for 95% of the player base. Come on Kabam.
  • BadaxxBadaxx Posts: 30
    Guys I feel that we should be appreciative they could have dumped this trash anywhere but instead they gave it to us free junk woo hoo
  • LooolzLooolz Posts: 38
    Unbelievable kabam.. But that was a good joke
    Markg25 wrote: »

Last year we got an in game message for the tickets we all are hoping for (and some expecting). It was never apart of the calendar.

Sure today’s calendar question mark is pretty sour, but stop saying it’s a Christmas gift from kabam. It ain’t Christmas and it was never apart of the calendar.

Timezones bud ... 2hrs into Christmas in the U.K.

Give it until the full day tomorrow (US time). They are based in west coast US. They don’t base times on U.K. Nothing to do with you being important. Just not how they operate.

We didn’t get tickets until early afternoon on the 25th last year.
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »

Here are the two past years for comparison.8y9brtr7oeca.jpeg
    kwvm4x1i135i.png

Exactly, what's the point of mystery boxing the reward if it's not much different from previous years?
    One should be progressing forward, instead of trying to cover it up when no new changes is made.

Uhh.... This was part of the calendar... It was the "?" Item for December 25th. It was awarded today because for some reason Kabam calendars run 5 hours ahead of EST time.

I am referring to everyone that’s expecting RDTs as apart of the calendar.

Look at last years calendar and tell me you expected a lot more from that day.

Give it until tomorrow

• OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    We all need to bash crystal opening whale on you tube so that idiot stops spending his $7k per week. If he, and others like him, stops spending so ridiculous then maybe we will see some good changes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hey All,

Thank you for the feedback on the Calendar. I'm sorry to hear that come of you are disappointed by the Free items in the Calendar that are just part of the regular log in Calendar. This particular spot was hidden not because it's a special gift, but because it would have revealed an event that had not yet been announced.

There is also a separate Log In Calendar that is more closely tied to the Holidays. More importantly, I'm seeing a lot of people comparing this to the Rank Down Tickets from last year, but what I think that most of them are forgetting is that they were not in the Calendar either.

I'll ask the team to keep this in mind for next year and the future.

If that was the case then those items should have been added into the holiday calender as well and not had a mystery item in the regualr monthly calender making it seem like it was going to be a special useful item. Especially making it on the 25th makes it seem like it was going to be something helpful to all levels of players not just those who just started. Whoever made that decision should have their christmas bonus taken away so they know how we sense be let down for the holidays.

It was the same as last year.

Sometimes I really wonder how you function. With such a generic, one dimensional, betamale personality. Absolutely nothing you’ve posted tonight has added anything of value to the thread, instead of trying to defuse situations you consistently troll in them to try to antagonise people further, regardless of how stupid it makes you look. At least people like Grounded and Coathanger actually try.

What more of an explanation would you like? It was exactly the same as last year. You need more context or your brain cant function correctly to recall something? Or try Google. Its amazing what it brings up. Why would I try amd defuse a situation you all created yourselves. If I try and defuse a situation, I get called a sheep or Kabam employee. I'd much rather do it my own way while laughing to myself at you for spewing incorrect info all over the place.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Can we send these back I'm afraid kabam spent to much on us and needs the lesser gifting crystals more than we do
This discussion has been closed.