**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

A Small Giveaway, Merry Christmas!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Thought I'd do a little Gift Giveaway, it's only appropriate for this time of the year obviously. (Double checked the Forums Rules and didn't see anything directly against giveaways, please let me know if it's not allow then I will simply do the giveaway somewhere else)

Winner Gets Gifted *10 Energy Refills* OR *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*

Rules are simple:
-Leave ONE Comment Containing Your IGN, Which Item(s) You'd Like, And The Best Thing That's Happened To You In Mcoc.
-Replying To Comments Is Allowed But I'd Prefer You Don't Do It A Ton. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time)
-Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your IGN More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You will not be disqualified because I know someone may try to troll by entering another person's IGN...)
-Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Guy...
-And Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts...

Giveaway will end same time this was posted tomorrow (Dec. 25/Christmas), any entries added afterwards will be ignored. Please give me some time after it's over, obviously it's Christmas so I may not be home till a little later, need to add up all the entries, and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator). When I'm done I'll Quote the Winner's Entry and send them a Friend Request in game, my IGN is the same as my Forums Name.

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas!*

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    This is actually a really cool idea. Fun idea but I don’t wanna rob you of your units as well lol
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Merry Christmas!
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Good idea, hope this goes well and isn’t ruined
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I gotta applaud you. May your kind heart have a very Merry Christmas 😊
  • Drew1526Drew1526 Posts: 24
    Drew2606
    I pulled a five star sparky from the gwenpool five star crystal! Greater gifting crystal star plus be legit
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Agent-k84
    My champion parried while in autoblock
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    This is actually a really cool idea. Fun idea but I don’t wanna rob you of your units as well lol

Lol don't worry, I just recently became Uncollected with 2k Units left over so I thought I'd give a little away while it's Christmas.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    edited December 2018
    IGN is ‘The Sbdj’ and I’d like a GGC if I win. Best thing that happened to me is probably pulling iceman as my first 5 star
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018

Lol don't worry, I just recently became Uncollected with 2k Units left over so I thought I'd give a little away while it's Christmas.

Dang, over preparation for the collector...wish I knew that feeling lol
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    -monomugg
    i duplicated 5* starlord from gwenpool crystal
    greater gift crystal would be fantastic

cool idea, btw

merry christmas!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    IGN is ‘The Sbdj’ and I’d like a GGC if I win. Best thing that happened to me is probably pulling iceman as my first 5 star
    Hey sbdj it’s me kobster :)

Dang, over preparation for the collector...wish I knew that feeling lol

Lol well I had around 2.5k ready, completed 5.2.5 with only 2 40% Revives, and used 4 40% Team Revives and 2 40% Team Revives on The Collector but they were on sale at the time so I saved a good amount. (Venom is an absolute God)
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Greatest thing that happened to me was i was finally able to break the spending cycle and become free to play. I don't even look at kabam offers anymore the emails get deleted without even being red. Merry xmas all
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Bless your heart. This is a lovely idea!
    Ign: Whododo872
    Preferred item if I win it: GGC
    Best thing that’s ever happened to me: I watched auto-fight pull off a successful intercept and parry in the same fight. It was breathtaking

Seriously, you are very very kind for having an idea like this. Have a merry Christmas!
  • J_Gray7734J_Gray7734 Posts: 20
    IGN: jgray7734
    GGC
    The best thing to happen to me is the awesome people I've encountered in alliances. I've gained friendships and that's more than I could have every expected in a mobile game.

Merry Christmas!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    My IGN: Shanti_SM
    Greater Gifting Crystal.
    I’d say my best moment in the game was when I pulled a 4* Wolverine X-23. She carried me so hard, and after I pulled her, I kept getting good champs (after a pretty long rut).

This is a really cool idea that you’re doing here. Merry Christmas!
    Greater Gifting Crystal.
    I’d say my best moment in the game was when I pulled a 4* Wolverine X-23. She carried me so hard, and after I pulled her, I kept getting good champs (after a pretty long rut).

She was something like my 6 and 8th 5 Star, she also carried me through a Lot of content. Got her to Rank 4 earlier this year, don't regret it one bit.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Mr. Banks

10 Energy Refills

Pulling a 4* stark spidey out of a PHC during class, almost freaked out lol
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    T’Challla,

I’ll take the greater gifting crystal.

I started playing in April. I ran with a few decent alliances trying to figures out the game. I landed with my current alliance looking for active groups maybe three or four months ago. Couple montgs after joining the founder of the alliance said he couldn’t lead anymore because of work.

I arrived to the conversation late but he had asked the team who should be the leader and so i found out i was the new leader when i got home. Unexpected but that’s the best thing that’s happened to me in the game.

Im still leading, we have a solid mix of people from everywhere and we are all kinda celebrating Christmas together today.

Merry Christmas!
    Just popping in to say, after a quick review it seems like you are fine to do this @LibertyPrimeV1 . As long as you don't require anything in return, such as other players sending you items, or any sort of encouragement for following a stream, channel or otherwise you are in the clear.

Which you obviously aren't doing. So go for it! I've been enjoying reading everyone's answers too! Happy gifting!

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation!
    Just popping in to say, after a quick review it seems like you are fine to do this @LibertyPrimeV1 . As long as you don't require anything in return, such as other players sending you items, or any sort of encouragement for following a stream, channel or otherwise you are in the clear.

Which you obviously aren't doing. So go for it! I've been enjoying reading everyone's answers too! Happy gifting!

Was waiting for a mod to post their IGN and enter the giveaway, got something slightly different lol

Lol I'm hoping at least one will, Everyone is more than welcome to enter.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Darkrider05
    Best moment in game is that I've pulled back to back voids, first I pulled a 4* one from the singularity crystal that they gave away then duped him from a 4* crystal, then pulled him from a 5* crystal and duped him in the next.
    I guess void can't avoid me.
    Edit: I will take a GGC, I already have energy refills in overflow.
    Merry Christmas to you all
    edited December 2018
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    I guess void can't avoid me.

*Badum Tish*
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Greater Gifting Crystal.

She was something like my 6 and 8th 5 Star, she also carried me through a Lot of content. Got her to Rank 4 earlier this year, don't regret it one bit.

Even I have her at r4 and she is duped as well.
    I love to play her. She is my second favourite champ to play behind Magik.
  • DEmentroxDEmentrox Posts: 14
    IGN: E Y E D O L
    Best ingame experience: Took 5* Ghost to 5/65, used her in dungeon 7 (my first time playing this dungeon), and completed all milestones without taking much damage! I also used her to get my Elder’s Bane title when she was 4/55 and used a generic awakening gem on her since I pulled 3 mutant awakening gems in a row lol
    Preferred reward: GGC
  • This is awesome!
    My in game name is DMath1012
    I would like a greater gifting crystal if I win
    And my favorite memory from mcoc is duping my Medusa the same week I first got her in a crystal. She’s incredible