**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seasons Greetings Gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    dai40lkoxuaa.jpg
    The pain is real. I had 1 I couldnt use now I have 2..

Love it but man rng isnt my Friend on these

Same here. Had 4 classes I would've been good with, 2 I wouldve been stoked to get. I got one of the two i didn't want at all of course. It's insane how random can be the opposite of what you want 95% of the time.

Well, hold on to it and you'll pull something eventually, I'm sure.
  • Mattm912Mattm912 Posts: 9
    Yeah, hope everyone crying yesterday gets theirs taken away. Bunch of babies.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    I got a mystic one.. debating whether i should use it on dr. Vodoo or not...
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I will give kabam their props on this one. Well done guys.
  • This gift because community is fury this not change my opinion about this company
    I pulled a Skill. :)

That's what I was hoping for! I got a Tech, which I'm still pretty happy with, even though my best Tech Champions are Sentinel and Iron-Man (IW). Both of which benefit from the Sig Ability, but neither of which really need it... Choices...l

My best Tech is Sentinel as well. I'd go for IW in that case. Sentinel can still build, albeit slower. Grats buddy.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Snagged a cosmic for my Medusa. Hell yeah!
    Mars___ wrote: »
    I got a mystic one.. debating whether i should use it on dr. Vodoo or not...

I wouldn't regret that.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Great gift but pulled another tech
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    This reminds me of the movie dumb and dumber when he trades for the scooters. Except the whole community was roasting the xmas calendar gift and BOOM! Thanks for the gem.. I have yet to spin this bad boy!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I want a mystic for my Sourcer Supreme.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Sitting in 2 Skill right now (Greater Gifting got me 1, 2nd from this crystal). Now to pull Blade and Killmonger back to back.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    @Grimmbanana when you pull that Captain America(infinity war) you'll be ready
    Sitting in 2 Skill right now (Greater Gifting got me 1, 2nd from this crystal). Now to pull Blade and Killmonger back to back.

Lol good luck with that.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Thank you sooo much for my 3rd mystic gem. I soooo much prefer this RNG fiesta over a generic RDT that I could use on anyone I wanted. You a doing sch a great job this month Kabam, keep it up!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Or Aegon! Ya never know! Good luck, man.
  • LeesensaLeesensa Posts: 72
    Kabam, I normally give you guys **** but you did a great job with these 5 star awakening gems.
    phil56201 wrote: »
    Thank you. Very much appreciated. Think there are alot of feet being pulled out of mouths as we speak.

Pulled this beauty here :smiley:

c77ipmxp8gdo.png

Awesome sauce.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Got a Mystic. my two Unduped mystics are Guilly and Dormammu. so I am waiting for GR, DV or maybe even MS
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    o8wagx6r8cit.jpg
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Bring on aegon,korg,or blade lol
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Lol good luck with that.

Or Aegon! Ya never know! Good luck, man.

A guy can wish. Right now my 2 unawakened Skill champs are Kingpin and Bucky.
    I got a tech. Probably the last type I need. I'll take your Mystic!
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    Nice gift Kabam we appreciate it