Awg vs rank down

69.99 gets you awg. Did earlier this year.
Rank down ticket can get you
4-6 t2a
T4cc
T5b(if you use on r5)
Y'all are happy over getting the shaft congrats!

Comments

  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,437 ★★★
    Yet people still complain about not getting RDTs when Kabam has stated repeatedly that there is no future plans to give them out again.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 270 ★★
    Wow, SMH when given a free gift? I for one am thankful for the awenkening crystal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,430 ★★★★★
    Wow. This proves the point they shouldn't do anything ever. You'll never be happy.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 202
    Go on silentkiss.... keep dreaming for those RDTs
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 251
    Better than nothing imo
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 123
    Rather not get ****, then this.
    Here give you clients great gifts for two years then lower it five star awg(while six stars becoming meta).
    Awesome. Rather them take it back. Cause they don't care about nothing but our $$
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 923 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    69.99 gets you awg. Did earlier this year.
    Rank down ticket can get you
    4-6 t2a
    T4cc
    T5b(if you use on r5)
    Y'all are happy over getting the shaft congrats!

    Don't need RDTs if you don't blow your wad at every flavor of the month champ. I'm sitting on 4 t5bcs waiting for the 6r3 myself. Just sayin'...
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 123
    And that's the problem, y'all settle on garabage compared to previous years and it's ok because those gifting crystals make this seem great.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,437 ★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Rather not get ****, then this.
    Here give you clients great gifts for two years then lower it five star awg(while six stars becoming meta).
    Awesome. Rather them take it back. Cause they don't care about nothing but our $$

    If you dont like it, sell it.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 123
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    69.99 gets you awg. Did earlier this year.
    Rank down ticket can get you
    4-6 t2a
    T4cc
    T5b(if you use on r5)
    Y'all are happy over getting the shaft congrats!

    Don't need RDTs if you don't blow your wad at every flavor of the month champ. I'm sitting on 4 t5bcs waiting for the 6r3 myself. Just sayin'...

    I'm sitting on 4 t5b
    Value wise is all I am stating.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 949 ★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    69.99 gets you awg. Did earlier this year.
    Rank down ticket can get you
    4-6 t2a
    T4cc
    T5b(if you use on r5)
    Y'all are happy over getting the shaft congrats!

    Don't need RDTs if you don't blow your wad at every flavor of the month champ. I'm sitting on 4 t5bcs waiting for the 6r3 myself. Just sayin'...

    Couldn't agree more with this. Resources are always accumulating if you put in the effort. Rank downs were a one time thing and shouldn't become regular.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 123
    Again the issue is y'all are settling . That's why they do this, because y'all want to be like.. it's ok better than nothing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,430 ★★★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    And that's the problem, y'all settle on garabage compared to previous years and it's ok because those gifting crystals make this seem great.

    Garbage? The community is always asking for a 5* AG deal all the time. Now anyone thats UC gets one FREE. Sell yours if you don't want it.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 123
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    And that's the problem, y'all settle on garabage compared to previous years and it's ok because those gifting crystals make this seem great.

    Garbage? The community is always asking for a 5* AG deal all the time. Now anyone thats UC gets one FREE. Sell yours if you don't want it.

    Again compare value to previous years. So kind of them to help with a dying meta
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,029 ★★★
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    Wow, SMH when given a free gift? I for one am thankful for the awenkening crystal

    Same. I pulled a cosmic and all I really have is Carnage, but I’ll hold it. I have 27 cosmic stones too.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Wow. This proves the point they shouldn't do anything ever. You'll never be happy.

    Yep. People will whine over anything.
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Rather not get ****, then this.
    Here give you clients great gifts for two years then lower it five star awg(while six stars becoming meta).
    Awesome. Rather them take it back. Cause they don't care about nothing but our $$

    6*’s are far from being the meta. Honestly for some this is better than RDT. I’d rather not swap 5*r4’s around. And getting an awakening gem will go longer than a simple RDT. Entitlement at its finest.
  • Op be happy and Merry for this! Merry Christmas and thank you kabam (honestly)
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 123
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Again the issue is y'all are settling . That's why they do this, because y'all want to be like.. it's ok better than nothing.

    Settling? I was fine yesterday cause I'm not ungrateful.

    Just delete the game

    Haha. Why so you can actually Excel. My point is value vs value.
  • Hi @SilentKiss,

    Sorry to hear that you don't like the gift. If you'd like it removed from your account as you stated, please reach out to our support team. They'll be happy to help you out.

    Now, rants are not allowed in our forums by our forum rules, so I'm gonna close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.