**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seasons Greetings Gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    That was unexpected, Thanks Kabam! p5ppvp887l7q.png
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I got a science

I was pulling for Science, actually. Lol. Doesn't matter. Any Gem is valuable.

I was hoping for a Science so I could save it for Void, too. but Mystic is still cool af.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    well, I got science. can't choose between miles morales, she-hulk and rhino, lol) still was glad to have a shot, wanted tech
  • LaserbreakLaserbreak Posts: 18
    OMG! Kabam nice one i got cosmic nice. Now i have General AG, Mutant and Cosmic!
  • Aleor wrote: »
    well, I got science. can't choose between miles morales, she-hulk and rhino, lol) still was glad to have a shot, wanted tech

Hoping you pull a dope science 5* soon.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im happy. Merry Christmas.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Have Hype sitting at 4/55 unawakened, and he has put in a lot of work. I feel like he has earned it. 😋 But! The red-headed goddess has been sitting at rank two just waiting patiently for this day. Hype can still do some smashing as is.

Tech for Darkhawk, or Mutant for Omega would also have been great, but cosmic was right up there!

5* Ginger is about to wake up and give my 5/50 a little rest.

Thanks for the awesome gift. 👍
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Thanks kabam awesome very thoughtful goft
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Got tech for 4th time in a row. Thank you for the gem. Just wish RNG gave me something I could use. Might be time to awaken that HB.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Thank you for making it applicable to the level the summoner is at in the game, would’ve been nice to see an extra for elders bane but I’ll definitely take the 5 star gem. Merry Christmas
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I wanted science or mutant, but pulled mystic. I don't want to use it on Loki or Iron Fist 😂
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Likes, all garbage. Think the value thru the past years.
    Here is a 300usd value last year.
    This year 75usd. Might as well got socks
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    ok i just want to start with. holy f****** s***..!!!!!!! i didnt see this coming. to get a free 5* ag just for being in the game towards the higher end of completed content! ive done all content including the maze lol etc.. 100% cleared and i like to guess as to what kabam had instore for us this year. big huge thimbs up to them. a 5* ag is what all end players are always asking for more of. its always #1 on my list. i dont ask for rank down tickets cause ive never let anyone push me into ranking up anyone i wouldnt want to rank up. just where im at and ive been in several master alliances since the inception of seasons and ive never seen someone force another to rank up a champion. im not saying its never happened but its not as widespread as some claim. anyways this was great gift!!!! thank you kabam!!!! idc if i get a second cosmic gem eventhough i have nobody to use it on im happy!!!
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Sitting in 2 Skill right now (Greater Gifting got me 1, 2nd from this crystal). Now to pull Blade and Killmonger back to back.

Lol good luck with that.
    Sitting in 2 Skill right now (Greater Gifting got me 1, 2nd from this crystal). Now to pull Blade and Killmonger back to back.

Or Aegon! Ya never know! Good luck, man.

A guy can wish. Right now my 2 unawakened Skill champs are Kingpin and Bucky.

Sit on that bad boy, and when the day comes you’ll be pumped!
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Kabam coming through. I didn’t get what I need but with cosmic I expect it will be useful come spring time with new captain marvel and avengers movies being released.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    When was these issued?
    Was it only for uncollected summoners?
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Thank you guys truly. Merry Christmas kabam
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I got a science awakening. Are any of these worth it:

Wasp
    Red hulk (have 6* version also)
    Capt America
    Yellow jacket

Or should I hold onto it for someone better?
    😂 I can't complain for a free gift, but I pulled a mystic and that's the last one I wanted. I don't see myself using it on Loki or Iron Fist
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This Genuinely surprised me, I got Skill and and torn between using it on TM or saving it for Ægon. I have no Sig stones so it would be semi wasteful to use it on TM as his Sig weak at Sig 1. But also I've been waiting to awaken him for a year now
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Also got green hulk
    doctorb wrote: »

Wasp
    Capt America
    Yellow jacket

Wasp or wait.. definitely not RH since you have a 6* version as well
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Wow. Totally unexpected and far superior to rank down tickets! Thanks Kabam!

Pulled a mutant gem. Cant use it yet but ill be set when I get one worth it.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    2 cosmic time.to pull corvus and dusa

1i0hobh4rjum.png

Got lucky with cosmic 🤣🤣
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    7uqtckac1whp.jpg
    Skill 5 star for me hyped for when aegon is released or if I get a korg
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    This is sad
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    i didnt get the gem even i played for 2 years got 5 Phc WHY KABAM WHY DO YOU HATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    doctorb wrote: »

Wasp
    Capt America
    Yellow jacket

I would hold.