**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seasons Greetings Gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Fantastic gift, even beats last years as I'd rather have material to propel my account forward than a chance to reverse a mistake. Also this is why we as a community need to be a bit more calm, rather than up and quit before the holiday is even done with
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    dai40lkoxuaa.jpg
    The pain is real. I had 1 I couldnt use now I have 2..

Love it but man rng isnt my Friend on these

@Drooped1 I feel your pain. I had 3 cosmic gems for 6 months before I pulled Proxima. I had the other 2 gems for a year total before I pulled Heimdall and Corvus. Patience with RNG eventually pays off.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    u59wfevv21a4.png

Ah that stings a little bit... Ok a lot a bit, hopefully I'll actually get something to use it on but it'd be Another Mutant...
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Can't explain how pissed I am.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Coulda made it generic like the 4* AGs
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Awesome - truly appreciated. I hope this teaches the awful posts on the forum to stop complaining. That was a great gift!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    please Kabam give me a 5* awakening gem from the upcoming 3 greater crystal 🤗
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    didnt get wanted class, but still huge! gj Kabam
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Wow... Only uncollected get a 5* gem. I'm good, but sucks for many that they tiered it that way. Many I know aren't bothering with 4's anymore and don't want to waste major resources on champs that top out at 6k-ish.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    dai40lkoxuaa.jpg
    The pain is real. I had 1 I couldnt use now I have 2..

Love it but man rng isnt my Friend on these

@Drooped1 I feel your pain. I had 3 cosmic gems for 6 months before I pulled Proxima. I had the other 2 gems for a year total before I pulled Heimdall and Corvus. Patience with RNG eventually pays off.

I've had that first one since 12.0

I had 3 used one for hela when I took her to r5 Still feel shes under rated use her a ton.

Definitely underrated.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    I got a science awakening. Are any of these worth it:

Wasp
    Red hulk (have 6* version also)
    Capt America
    Yellow jacket

Or should I hold onto it for someone better?

Wasp
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    saqcdmmab3hj.jpeg

A nice gesture though.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Really happy with the gift. Got a mystic 5* gem!

zy7kvjic9wln.png

I have yet to pull a mystic 5*, 16 champs, 2 dupes, no mystic...so me and especially my alliance mates had a good laugh at that.

But: A good mystic will come my way at some point!

Happy holidays everyone!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    saqcdmmab3hj.jpeg

A nice gesture though.

Sentry isn't a bad choice. He got a nice update.
  • Thanks kabam team, this definitely was a great gesture and I do appreciate this to the max. You've returned my faith in you, looks like I'll be ok with opening my wallet back up and showing some love.

Thanks again guys, and merry Christmas! Whooo!

bhf6je5tdrzv.jpg
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    got a damn science 5 star awakening and i got no science 5 stars thanks kabam

Wait until you get Beardo!
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    Really happy with the gift. Got a mystic 5* gem!

zy7kvjic9wln.png

I have yet to pull a mystic 5*, 16 champs, 2 dupes, no mystic...so me and especially my alliance mates had a good laugh at that.

But: A good mystic will come my way at some point!

Happy holidays everyone!

It'll come. Mystic is actually one of the more favorable Classes.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    well, I got science. can't choose between miles morales, she-hulk and rhino, lol) still was glad to have a shot, wanted tech

Hoping you pull a dope science 5* soon.

so am I) basically waiting for 5* void or iw cap now
    well, I got science. can't choose between miles morales, she-hulk and rhino, lol) still was glad to have a shot, wanted tech

Hoping you pull a dope science 5* soon.

so am I) basically waiting for 5* void or iw cap now

I would have taken it for my Quake.
  • Jmac2020Jmac2020 Posts: 3
    h9x9sw7lsbuo.jpg

Thanks for the gift but I dont see how my rng is this bad already use a tech one on Sl
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    You're welcome! We're glad to hear y'all are happy with the gift! :blush:
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    When was these issued?
    Was it only for uncollected summoners?

Why is the 5* only for uncollected. I'm good, but I feel bad for others who have decent rosters already and have switched their focus to ranking 5's. They pretty much all got coal. Why waste resources on an r5 4* when they're saving to rank their 5's? Very small amount of God 4's that are worth it. But sucks when you're focused on taking your 5's to the next level, and many have ranked unduped champs hoping to dupe them at some point.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Thanks! Pulled a cosmic which isn’t super useful now but will tuck away for when I finally pull a worthy cosmic champ. Joins my other tech and generic just waiting for that good pull to use on.

• mgr17hzgqymm.png
    When you guys said you are not going to give rank down tickets this year and you have different plans.that time I was really pissed off.
    I thought probably your plan is going to be sucks as PHC.but I really appreciate your work
    Your different plan is really good.
    Nice work kabam!
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Thank you for this amazing Christmas gift!
    Now all I need is a Blade to use my awakening and rank up gems on ;)
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Thank you very much for the surprise, merry Christmas Kabam and forum members!!
    Thank you! That was a nice, unexpected surprise. :) Merry Christmas.

How is it unexpected for them to send out a gift after they already mentioned they had a different plan to send something other than rdts?

Did you expect to open the game and get a 5* AG? Didn't think so. Stop trying to ruin the mood.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Demonzfyre
    Does wasp need awakening I have her as a 6 star.