**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 5* to Awaken by Class - Skill

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Tell us what Skill champs you think are best for awakening. Rank them in order and tell if you think they are class or generic worthy.

1 - Blade (Generic)
2 - Aegon (Generic)
3 - Gwenpool (Class)
4 - Korg (Class)
5 - Thor Rag (Class)

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd say use the Class on Aegon or Blade and save the Generic.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade for sure on generic. I’d use a skill gem on KM over GP personally. Can’t believe he’s not in your list.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Blade for sure on generic. I’d use a skill gem on KM over GP personally. Can’t believe he’s not in your list.

Reverb is nice but not really essential for KM. GPs ability to eat SP3s comes in handy in a lot of fights like in Variant
  • I don't have korg, aegon or killmonger, but I wouldn't use a generic on blade or gwenpool. I wouldn't even use a class on gwenpool, and likely not blade. Blade just gets a bit of regen, but in most cases he ends fights quick enough so as not to need them. A special consideration for a class gem would be taskmaster, who benefits from his dupe a good bit.
    I don't have korg, aegon or killmonger, but I wouldn't use a generic on blade or gwenpool. I wouldn't even use a class on gwenpool, and likely not blade. Blade just gets a bit of regen, but in most cases he ends fights quick enough so as not to need them. A special consideration for a class gem would be taskmaster, who benefits from his dupe a good bit.

If you plan to use Blade in LoL or even for boss fights in AW the dupe is massive. If you haven’t run LoL he saves a boat load of units with his regen
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blade
    Killmonger
    Aegon
    Gwenpool

No other skill is worth Awakening.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Blade
    Killmonger
    Aegon
    Gwenpool

No other skill is worth Awakening.

If you want an AWD monster Korg is absolutely worth it, as is Thor if you quest with him on the Ragnarok team. Keep that Boon of the Gods going and he absolutely destroys stuff. He put in work for me in the Ultron Variant