**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW synergy

JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Hello all,

Can someone explain the benefit of cap IW synergy with Rang Hulk (i.e., science experiment). It says my science champions reduce opponent attack with 50% while they are not attacking. Wut is this?

Also, I had the synergy in variant 3.1 against X-23 and my science champ don’t place any debuf. So, what should happen to activate this synergy that reduce attack when they are not attacking and what is the benefit of it

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I wonder the same, I once saw a video in YouTube like this setup

Red hulk WITHOUT cap IW synergy: his incinerate hits was his normal damage output

Red hulk WITH cap IW synergy: his incinerate hits was WWWWAAAAYYYY to high the more you ramped up his buff.

Which makes it even more confusing how the synergy affect red hulk when it should only make the opponent weaker somehow
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    It’s more about taking non-hit related damage. Think incinerate, cold snap, limbo etc as well bleeds and thorns and what not. Basically any damage you take from something while you’re not being struck gets halved.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    First photo is thorns damage with the synergy, second is thorns damage without the synergy.

wertb0y5xc09.png
    4tz9shdjoxqe.png
  • JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    DalBot wrote: »
    First photo is thorns damage with the synergy, second is thorns damage without the synergy.

wertb0y5xc09.png
    4tz9shdjoxqe.png

Thanks for the explanation

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Aha now I see :o but then I still don’t understand how it make red hulk incinerate hits more powerful