**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam for Maze. Loved it.

i8pwm2hbova9.jpeg

I know most people aren't happy with the rewards because I was one of them and decided not to do more than one run. After I did my first run it was the most fun challenge I've seen recently. Personally I liked it more than I liked variant. If you go in with strategy and planning for each lane, doing 100% doesn't cost you more than 500-1000 units. Hardest fight for me was right side Thanos who consumed half of the total revives I had to spend. So wanted to stop by and express my gratitude for the challenge. Can't wait for act 6 now.

Comments

• doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Congrats...one for your resume!
  • DhruvgajjarDhruvgajjar Posts: 46
    Gamer wrote: »
    Not worth 1000 unit either becasse uc giv more rewards that this.

Totally agreed on rewards but I liked doing it for the challenge and not the rewards. 1000 units is max I would say is needed. I spent about 500-600 units. Mostly on right side Thanos. All the other fights are pretty straightforward with right counters. UC is different, this challenge is just an addition. And I understand because many of my alliance mates aren't going to do it either.
    doom722 wrote: »
    Congrats...one for your resume!

Lol. Nice one.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Totally agreed on rewards but I liked doing it for the challenge and not the rewards. 1000 units is max I would say is needed. I spent about 500-600 units. Mostly on right side Thanos. All the other fights are pretty straightforward with right counters. UC is different, this challenge is just an addition. And I understand because many of my alliance mates aren't going to do it either.

I’m use 300 unit one the first run mistake one the boss I’m bring cap iw but he not good enuget shuld had brind nullify champ so culd done less I’m do like korg to ptatic one it.
    Marri_2 wrote: »
    500-1000 units...yeah, that sounds like a challenge alright...for your wallet! Which I don't mind, but I'd like to see something worthwile for my money.

I want content that either can be done without reviving or that yields rewards that match the spending. Neither is the case here, so I'll pass.

Yeah don't do it. No one is asking you to. I liked the challenge personally regardless of the rewards.

I’m use 300 unit one the first run mistake one the boss I’m bring cap iw but he not good enuget shuld had brind nullify champ so culd done less I’m do like korg to ptatic one it.

I took champion with Dr.strange 4* 5/50 with cap iw synergy. Try it. If you play well it won't cost any revives.
  • Please share your champ profile @Dhruvgajjar
    Please share your champ profile @Dhruvgajjar

You recruiting? If so I'm not looking. Lol. Search knightdoctor in caps to find me.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Livestream exploration run took 0 units. Used my stash and 4 revives gifted to me from alliance mates without opening the 40-50+ hourly crystals I had. Do your homework and have the right champs and you'll have an easier time than I did exploring with 0 units.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    @Dhruvgajjar , nice work !, considering it would cost way more than 1000 units to buy a fully formed t2a, 7k 5* shards and 25 5* sig stones. Efficient use of your units.
    Livestream exploration run took 0 units. Used my stash and 4 revives gifted to me from alliance mates without opening the 40-50+ hourly crystals I had. Do your homework and have the right champs and you'll have an easier time than I did exploring with 0 units.

Totally agreed. It's just about taking right counters. Though I couldn't find one for right side Thanos. Lol
    @Dhruvgajjar , nice work !, considering it would cost way more than 1000 units to buy a fully formed t2a, 7k 5* shards and 25 5* sig stones. Efficient use of your units.

Didn't cost me personally more than 500 units but yeah rewards are nice for the cost if you play wisely. And as I said it's worth doing for the challenge more than rewards.

Totally agreed. It's just about taking right counters. Though I couldn't find one for right side Thanos. Lol

He was silently buffed for The Maze. I have video of his OG sp2 animation from the May event quest to back it up, I’m not posting it again because it’s already been ignored once. The only counter for Silent Buffed Thanos is using more in-game resources.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It wher Nice one fun to try for me it Not wort it variant is more worth it for me just need a ghulk. Hops my next 6 Star wuld bring him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    i8pwm2hbova9.jpeg

I know most people aren't happy with the rewards because I was one of them and decided not to do more than one run. After I did my first run it was the most fun challenge I've seen recently. Personally I liked it more than I liked variant. If you go in with strategy and planning for each lane, doing 100% doesn't cost you more than 500-1000 units. Hardest fight for me was right side Thanos who consumed half of the total revives I had to spend. So wanted to stop by and express my gratitude for the challenge. Can't wait for act 6 now.

Waste of time

Video games are about having fun; he said it was fun for him. What’s more fun, speedrunning a game and not stopping to smell the roses or taking your time and figuring stuff out for yourself? Promise you it’s taking your time and having fun. There is nothing tangible to gain from this game, so why not have fun?
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Any tips? I have 2 paths left. RHS Thanos, Korg (going to use IMIW), SS, IMIW, KM, Wasp and Void left to fight. I haven't got a highly ranked Ghost, Proxima or Gorvus so I'm thinking my best bet for IMIW is Carnage...
    Are there any great counters for SS and Wasp?
    edited December 2018
    QuantumBob wrote: »
    Any tips? I have 2 paths left. RHS Thanos, Korg (going to use IMIW), SS, IMIW, KM, Wasp and Void left to fight. I haven't got a highly ranked Ghost, Proxima or Gorvus so I'm thinking my best bet for IMIW is Carnage...
    Are there any great counters for SS and Wasp?

I used 4/55 Magik and 5/65 Sentinel for SS, Luke Cage causes SS to have ridiculous power gain because of how many nodes are on that fight. SS has unblockable sp2, you have to evade the 1st of its hits and then block (or parry) the remaining 2 hits.

You want true strike or a regen champ for Wasp. If you try the regen method (Blade/Wolverine/Bishop) hold block to bait her heavy attack when she doesn't have a bar of power. Cap IW might work for Wasp depending on how much block damage his block proficiency reduces.
    Thank you. Just have the left side to go now. What's the regeneration method? Those 3 mentioned don't seem to have a synergy ... I know to bait the heavy so that she shrinks and starts the cooldown which is when I should attack because she won't evade and shock me but that's applicable to any champ I bring who doesn't posses true accuracy/strike. I have IMIW 4/55 so could try him as he has anti evasion abilities with his repulsor hits or I could bring GP as she has defensive AAR reduction....I assume she'd work for wasp? Thanks for the help
    edited December 2018
    @QuantumBob Regen method was my lazy way of saying hold block until Wasp uses a heavy attack to reset her evade timer. IMIW might work, I'm guessing that'd be a long fight. Gwenpool is likely the better option.
    Ah. I see. Thanks. Think GP would be a good choice? I have her as a 4/55 and I guess she'd be good for IMIW too. After 50 hits she should stop him auto blocking permanently and she should stop Wasp's evades too.
    Sorry. Just too slow it appears. Thanks for the info!!! 😅
    Not too slow. Thought you posted twice. Just didn't read the second half of your comment lol. Ah....I need to go to bed. Thanks for advice dude.