**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are 5* Deadpool, Punisher, Immortal Fist, and Kang included in the Super-Sized Gifting Crystal?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
These are all 2015 Champions and the Crystal’s description says nothing about whether or not they’re included.
gfa2fwuxygz3.png

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Punished and kang, no. Kang is in the greater gifting crystals, punisher is in the uncollected arena crystals. Deadpool was released as goldpool as a 5* so I’m counting that since that are the exact same champion, and immortal iron fist, you can get in max sig crystals from maxed 4* dupes.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No. Any Champ not previously released as 5* playable wouldn't be in there. Punisher is a toss-up, but IIF is exclusive to the Max Sig. Thanos and Kang are exclusively from Gifting and Events. Not sure about the most recent like Electro and BW, but I wouldn't bet on it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    No. Any Champ not previously released as 5* playable wouldn't be in there. Punisher is a toss-up, but IIF is exclusive to the Max Sig. Thanos and Kang are exclusively from Gifting and Events. Not sure about the most recent like Electro and BW, but I wouldn't bet on it.

5* Black widow, Doctor strange and electro are in it...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

5* Black widow, Doctor strange and electro are in it...

Ah. Thanks. Wasn't sure since they were released this year.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    1457980865865.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm... Call me skeptic but I’m going to tag some mods on this one. I might spend a lot on these crystals if I knew exactly what was in them.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

If you just bought one (or traded) you’ll see bw, electro and doctor strange in the “Top prize” display.
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »
    Hmm... Call me skeptic but I’m going to tag some mods on this one. I might spend a lot on these crystals if I knew exactly what was in them.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

If you just bought one (or traded) you’ll see bw, electro and doctor strange in the “Top prize” display.

Good to know, Thanks! I just saw Abomination too on the crystal reel in this guy’s video.
    https://youtu.be/qf7K-_x3UPo

That’s an alliance mate of mine. Subscribe to his channel!
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I really doubt that 5* OG DP is in it, but if he was, man that would be worth a whaling.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Deadpool was released as goldpool as a 5* so I’m counting that since that are the exact same champion

What!?!?! Goldpool is red hot dumpster juice compared to Deadpool. They took the best regen in the game, made it blow, painted him gold and sprinkled some afterthought trash abilities no one wanted on top. Not the same. If there’s an actual 5* Deadpool arena, the cutoff would set a record.
  • Options
    MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Interesting. Omitted information might lead to some refunds. They ought to clear this up quickly
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    Interesting. Omitted information might lead to some refunds. They ought to clear this up quickly

Why? Kang, Punisher, OG Deadpool, IM Ironfist are only available as prizes or having to buy them like OG Deadpool. Why would you assume they are in there and why would Kabam owe refunds? These are no different than FGMCS in how they work.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why? Kang, Punisher, OG Deadpool, IM Ironfist are only available as prizes or having to buy them like OG Deadpool. Why would you assume they are in there and why would Kabam owe refunds? These are no different than FGMCS in how they work.
    I didn’t assume anything. Simply commented that omitting information like this can lead to refunds from Apple and Google.

When crystals are available for purchase using money, the responsible thing to do is be clear about what’s not in them. Ambiguity favours the party who did not create the wording - in this case, the person reading a list of exclusions that does not contain the champs you listed.

Clear enough for you?
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Who would believe they put trophy/exclusive champs in any crystal/offer that wasn’t for them specifically
  • Options
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    Who would believe they put trophy/exclusive champs in any crystal/offer that wasn’t for them specifically
    A new player
    An uninformed player
    A naive player who see’s other “exclusives” in there (BW, DS etc)
    A younger player who may not understand the concept.

Is that enough?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

I didn’t assume anything. Simply commented that omitting information like this can lead to refunds from Apple and Google.

When crystals are available for purchase using money, the responsible thing to do is be clear about what’s not in them. Ambiguity favours the party who did not create the wording - in this case, the person reading a list of exclusions that does not contain the champs you listed.

Clear enough for you?

They are trophy champs. Why would anyone expect them in the crystals. They arent available in any other crystals other than how they come already. Saying people can get refunds because of this can also be construed as mis information as well.

These champs have never been offered in any other way except how you can currently get them. Its just fantasy to think other wise.
  • Options

Clear enough for you?

They are trophy champs. Why would anyone expect them in the crystals. They arent available in any other crystals other than how they come already. Saying people can get refunds because of this can also be construed as mis information as well.

These champs have never been offered in any other way except how you can currently get them. Its just fantasy to think other wise.

For all of the reasons previously stated.

• Options
    Summoned symbiote is a 2018 champion!!! I want my refund I thought he’d be in it because Kabam didn’t say he was excluded so they lied to us!!!
  • Options
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    A new player
    An uninformed player
    A naive player who see’s other “exclusives” in there (BW, DS etc)
    A younger player who may not understand the concept.

Is that enough?
    New players: Would have idea who 2015 champs were anyway
    Uninformed players: Get informed that they wouldn’t put a 0.01% drop rate champ in it
    Naive player: Their fault
    A young player: Keep their parents credit card away from them

No need for refunds on this at all but would make it easier if they just made all 2015 champs available as 5 stars now.