**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you ready for the Trials of the Elementals?

Are you ready for the Trials of the Elementals? 72 votes

Yes
52%
thetaman23IronDevilsamalasravanTimone147Frostybelli300DrenlinzuffyAlex13369Jbatts36SungjDarkrider05GuzmaNojokejaymJdub1250G0311Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverSpurgeon14Cupid 38 votes
No
6%
SceptilemaniacDoctorJlukakaMbizzDarth_Semz 5 votes
Maybe
12%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDev5400PedritkoAhteshamThe_mad_hatter1Rehan010_ab28pUltimatesaber32ChampSlayer 9 votes
I don’t know
19%
adqqedfyvrMutantWharf8Blubfish_666gauravtheslayerDenzel116Webby72Disgruntled_User_123sickboy9Batman1903Ben93LostReplica23Iron_Patriot_is_litCage_1dot_ditto 14 votes
I have done it already (please explain)
8%
Swe_wolfisCapWW2Scarlett_Markg25BatsiiHamin 6 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• I am pretty sure it is for all difficulties.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    lol. You sure love making polls.

Was about to say like....
  • @axelelf_1 and @Mitchell35 I made a lot of polls because when I used to go on the forums a lot before, (a few months) there were not many posts I could answer and I wanted to help other people. So I made these 6 polls in 2 days just to see what people thought and so people can answer more posts then when I used to be on the forums a lot. Also to see what most people liked or thought.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    What? You’ve posted comments on 136 posts.......

Also yeah that’s what polls are for just don’t be poll happy or people will think you’re a spammer.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I have done it already (please explain)
    I'm a time traveler, remember?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I don’t know
    I have no idea how difficult it is because I haven’t done the previous events
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    I don’t know
    what will be the pl of champs in hard mode
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Hamin wrote: »
    I'm a time traveler, remember?

Yep that thread was legendary 👍
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes
    This game is all about RNG. Even when some rewards are guaranteed, then you have RNG when opening crystals...🙄
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    This game is all about RNG. Even when some rewards are guaranteed, then you have RNG when opening crystals...🙄

Wow really? I had no idea that's how the game worked, thanks for clearing that up for me 😂

Well, you do seem like quite an idiot, so...glad I could help smart a$$.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Yes
    I have no idea how difficult it is because I haven’t done the previous events

Decentl difficulty if you have at least one rank 3 5*