**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My last 5* pulls

At this point I'm just mad at how bad my luck has been my last 5 pulls are as follows, loki, loki dupe, iron patriot, superior iron man. Then iron man

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    074vdajz7wjx.jpg
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Months and months of saving just to get destroyed by ring so much
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’m a little better but not much. Been playing for 7 months - I have 5 5 Star champs.

Loki
    Mordo
    Mordo
    Mephisto
    Yondu
    Miles Morales

Mephisto is the only one I use. All the others are benchwarmsers
  • TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    87d9y0c9bekh.png

Pretty much the same actually...used a gem on SL but she hulk got her dupe..currently all t4cc are 4+ except tech only 1 which is basically need the most😂
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    All you need now is an IF and you'd have all of the Irons. Except for the good one 😕
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Mine have been bad except IMIW which was my first 5* that I got during Gwen pool
    zj05h66uv0d7.jpeg
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Getting another this weekend. Better be a good one....
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Last 7 were karnak, antman, ghost rider (only good one), rhino, iron patriot, agent venom and most recent was my first dupe thor JF who was also my first 5*...
    Good times
  • O8sO8s Posts: 68
    edited December 2018
    I used to get mad about my 5* pulls, my last useable champ was pulled in February. And it hasn't been limited to 5* pulls, I'm getting trash out of everything. 10 months of terrible luck and I've gone from being a moderate spender, heavy grinder, and completionist, to having a very difficult time even wanting to open the app... usually not until im being tagged in line.. not sure what's going on, but without anyone to level and lil resources theres no point in playing the game... any suggestions on getting sum luck would be appreciated, cause it's becoming soul crushing.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Mine are red hulk, agent venom, quake, archangel, wasp.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Red hulk was from a grandmaster daily special, wasp from the cinematic crystal. The rest were basic.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    My last 5 pulls : ghost twice Dr.V, quake, and cyclops(basic). I have terrible luck with basics and all my really good pulls have come from features ( domino and Morningstar). Therefore, I save couple of months for 3-4 tries at feature crystals.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Last few...

Crossbones
    Rogue
    Stark Spidey (duped and then immediately to R4)
    BPCW (duped)
    Hela
    Rhino
    DD Netflix
  • TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    thetaman23 wrote: »
    My last 5 pulls : ghost twice Dr.V, quake, and cyclops(basic). I have terrible luck with basics and all my really good pulls have come from features ( domino and Morningstar). Therefore, I save couple of months for 3-4 tries at feature crystals.

Dupe ghost,voodoo and quake are terrible?
  • rabbitt88rabbitt88 Posts: 20
    duplicates after duplicates of junk, at least make it a limit where you can only get duplicates 3 times after that we draw again, thank you for giving me junk, again and again, the great incentive that I will never spend any money on the game again, thanks for giving me that incentive
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    My last 8 have been in order:

Magik (featured)
    Archangel
    Quake
    Magneto
    Elektra
    Hyperion
    Quake dupe
    Carnage (featured)

I'd say arguably my personal best streak of champs. To those pulling bad champs, I say that the rng ebbs & flows. You'll get a streak of amazing champs. The key is to get as many 5* shards as possible to make it happen. It's like playing the lottery.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    The version of RNG used by Kabam so often leaves you cold. I had two fantastic pulls in my past 20+ 5* pulls: Blade and Medusa.

What’s the catch? Already had them both awakened at L130+. Nice to get 6* shards, yep (unless your 6* pull isn’t good). But nicer to get another top champ or two. Other than that it was the usual litany of Miles, Rhino, OML, Iron Fist, both Cykes, etc.

I’m plumb full on 2015 and 2016 champs (except for the few good ones I have who need dupes), but have only 2 of the past 30+ champs introduced in game (not for lack of trying!). Now have 5* AGs in 3 classes and not a decent champ in any of those classes to use them on.

Like it or not, it’s how it works, regardless of how much you care, spend or how well you play. If there were a way to influence pulls (other than dungeons and burning 15K shards), it would be a welcome change.

Dr. Zola
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Tawfikk wrote: »
    87d9y0c9bekh.png

Pretty much the same actually...used a gem on SL but she hulk got her dupe..currently all t4cc are 4+ except tech only 1 which is basically need the most😂

every single one of those champs has a use except 2 of them....
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    My last 5-star pulls (listed in order from most recent to furthest):

1) Red Hulk
    2) Vulture
    3) Phoenix
    4) Thor (Ragnarok)
    5) Hulk

Was hoping to pull one of the newer, recently released champs of 2018. No such luck. Can't complain. It's all good as I use them to help me reach milestones in the arenas.
  • WÏCKED1WÏCKED1 Posts: 5
    edited December 2018
    y5xo0t1j8ikl.png
    My last 2 were Antman and dupe number 3 of black panther. So garbage garbage and more garbage. I spend $0 on this pile of **** game for this very reason. But you have guys like legacy, seatin, and cowhale pulling every god tier champ in the game. I guess Kabam has to keep the whales happy. You think with 400 million dollars made in 3 years they could update the freaking servers that way it wouldn’t take 15 minutes to claim 1 prize and open 1 crystal. But I guess that’s to much to ask .
  • WÏCKED1WÏCKED1 Posts: 5
    My decent 5* champs none of which were recent pulls.rcifrdridm2y.png
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    My last 4 featured pulls were:

Symbiotic spidey
    Netflix daredevil
    Red skull
    Symbiotic spidey

This 15k RNG is garbage
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    @Tawfikk ghost,Dr.v, and quake were all from the featured 5*crystals
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    My last 4 5* pulls: Kamala, Iron Man, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Try going 1 yr without any dupes lol

Last 2 pulls carnage and duped 90's cyclops
  • BOO8s wrote: »
    I used to get mad about my 5* pulls, my last useable champ was pulled in February. And it hasn't been limited to 5* pulls, I'm getting trash out of everything. 10 months of terrible luck and I've gone from being a moderate spender, heavy grinder, and completionist, to having a very difficult time even wanting to open the app... usually not until im being tagged in line.. not sure what's going on, but without anyone to level and lil resources theres no point in playing the game... any suggestions on getting sum luck would be appreciated, cause it's becoming soul crushing.

Agree with you. So much effort to save up, but the disappointment when getting a 5 star champ that is not much useful in progressing through harder content in the game.
    Because of this, many including myself have decreased investing time & money into the game after years of playing.

The concept is either you keep playing till you get great RNG, or keep dumping in credits to increase your chances.