**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am i eligible for gifting event ranked rewards if i didnt get the minimum for all milestones?

Its really not clear whether ill be able to get the ranked rewards. I reached the minimum score for 4 milestones only.

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I have a thread asking the same question already, no replies on it either
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    I'm in the same boat. The cutoff for rank rewards was 20k if I remember for the whole alliance ..so im assuming that aslong as we put in 2k worth we should be golden but this is an assumption and im also looking for this answer.
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    You have to get the minimum amount for the current milestone. If you do not have the minimum required for rank rewards, you won’t get the rewards
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    TinoMia wrote: »
    You have to get the minimum amount for the current milestone. If you do not have the minimum required for rank rewards, you won’t get the rewards

Sorry can u be more clear?
  • TinoMia wrote: »

Sorry can u be more clear?

Tino doesnt know what he is talking about no offical answer has been given as far as I know my guess is either qualify for the first milestone of the milestone that you unlocked rank rewards at
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I'd say as long as you've contributed in the event, you'll get the rank rewards.

Makes no sense that I'd do 8 milestones but if my alliance does 10, then I won't get the rewards.
  • I'd say as long as you've contributed in the event, you'll get the rank rewards.

Makes no sense that I'd do 8 milestones but if my alliance does 10, then I won't get the rewards.

People are spending a lot of money, leaving it up to guesswork ain't the best idea for anyone....
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Every alliance qualifies for rank rewards as long as they have points. Even if it’s 1 point. There is no minimum for alliance rank rewards and no minimum for a alliance member to get said rank rewards. Always been this way.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Jaded wrote: »
    Every alliance qualifies for rank rewards as long as they have points. Even if it’s 1 point. There is no minimum for alliance rank rewards and no minimum for a alliance member to get said rank rewards. Always been this way.

The alliance gifting event is set up like solo events ( which do require minimum points), all other alliance events that have rank rewards are a different layout so I think there may be a difference this time round

• Jaded wrote: »
    when it comes for every alliance qualifies for rank rewards the alliance needs 20k points not 1
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    mfiorsr2ghb2.png
    This is what confuses me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You’ll be fine aslong as you’ve personally contributed some points. I’m personally not gonna be aiming for the personal score required to claim t4cc or T2a even though the alliance has met the milestone simply because that would require spending a bit or some crazy grinding. But I’m 100% certain I’ll get the rank rewards, I’m not so certain about the guys that have only put up 30-40 points but still pretty confident they’re safe.
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    You most definatly will not get the rank rewards if you didn't hit the milestones. This is a milestone event. Kind of like the way arena is set up. So when a ally grind for wasp this weekend will u get her too??? This is my third year doing this event and unless kabam got generous this year...lol only ally members who contributed to all milestones will get rank rewards.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You most definatly will not get the rank rewards if you didn't hit the milestones. This is a milestone event. Kind of like the way arena is set up. So when a ally grind for wasp this weekend will u get her too??? This is my third year doing this event and unless kabam got generous this year...lol only ally members who contributed to all milestones will get rank rewards.

This is categorically false. Last year and even the year before that, I didn’t come close to the last milestones when my alliance had. I maybe hit 4, but I was awarded rank rewards.

There is a minimum requirement for milestones simply because Kabam didn’t want someone gifting just 1 duel credit and getting the last milestone.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It would be much better if a mod could clarify this once and for all