**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* to R2?

Once again, I got enough material to R2 a 6*. My options are below. Please let me know, which is best for me. I've done Act 5, and I'm in a Plat 1 alliance. I have 6* Domino at R2.

Which 6* to R2? 107 votes

Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
77%
thetaman23RaganatorJRock808Spity68FrostyRiise81ATAudiScottryanfish8sixMets17Alex13369cruel_horizonTeddersFoxhero007SungjDarkrider05PenumbrousMrgreenCoBfan1987Salsamander 83 votes
Corvus Glaive (Unduped)
22%
Crkwestgatra_hpTendersquadRotellyHeadrollerMikeyBoi69HMLewisnh4clNiteAndDaeYouconfusedVashisthCharlie_SceneThe_red_EclipseKingsumSNEERFhfjghhggggjfhfjgsickboy9Rehan010_MoeyTehrShadownamez 24 votes

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    If Corvus is your main attacker, I'd say him. But if you're working on exploring LOL, then I'd say Ghost. Also, Ghost will probably be more valuable for Act 6 when it drops.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I love Corvus, but I love Ghost too. I'm so conflicted.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    I’d love having a six star Corvus, Ghost or Domino
    I love Corvus, but I love Ghost too. I'm so conflicted.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you can use her to her max potential, Ghost. I'm not a fan of her play style, but if I had a dupe 6* I would force myself to like her.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Once again, I got enough material to R2 a 6*. My options are below. Please let me know, which is best for me. I've done Act 5, and I'm in a Plat 1 alliance. I have 6* Domino at R2.

Can you please post a screenshot of her abilities page? I’m curious to see how Ghost’s sig scales as a 6* 🙏
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    Theres no way u have ghost corvus and domino as 6*s no way the rng has been that good to you
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    Theres no way u have ghost corvus and domino as 6*s no way the rng has been that good to you
    You forgot ghost is awakened and he’s also apparently had cap IW
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    Nicer problems to have....

I have senintel and corvus myself and ill likely rank sentinel over corvus to r2

Corvus is one of the best war attackers and great for ploughing through lower level content... but once those charges are gone hes useless for up to 50 seconds

Ghost especially if you have the synegies is probably the beat champ in mcoc right now or at least one of them..
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    This just makes me sick (at RNG luck). OP - congrats on winning the game with your 6* pulls. I don't have the worst 6* luck by any means, with Killmonger, King Groot, Iron Fist, Psylocke, Yondu, and Red Hulk (6 champs, 1 of each class), but even having Corvus or Ghost, let alone duping one or more...congrats on being THAT lucky.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    If you don't believe me, so be it. I'm not on here to prove something, I'm just looking for advice on rankups. Much appreciated guys, thank you :).
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Corvus Glaive (Unduped)
    Let me start off by saying you're the luckiest player ive ever seen.
    If you can use ghost as well as pandaman pete then absolutely go ghost but if it was me id go corvus just because he doesnt require as much skill
  • Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    Photo or it didn't happen lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    Lucky. Ghost for sure. Get good at her play style and you could pull straight trash for the next year. You’re absolutely set for the future with a r2 6* ghost.

Also ign? Would love to see that glorious rng profile myself.
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    That profile must be pimping
  • SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    I'd wait and hold out for a 6* Colossus.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost (Awakened) Sig 20
    You’ve got 2 BANGER champions right there.