**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 awakening gems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I got two...one from kabam gift and another from greater gifting crystal
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    chciymlssl67.png
    Got my second in a crystal
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Someone I know in game got one last night and opened it, then had another one sat in the 'rewards' part of the stash...
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Saw someone get 3. 2 in the stash and one in the mail. Mods didn't seem to care when it was reported yesterday though.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Well, well done to those who got extra goodies then I guess. I'd of liked an extra one aswell but nevermind, I'm still happy with 1, not really worth kicking off over 😊
  • Dmonster69Dmonster69 Posts: 15
    I think they should give everyone a 2nd awakening gem to be fair!
  • Hey y'all -

I merged another thread into this so I wanted to swing by and give some more insight on this.

At the moment the most common way to have gotten two Awakening Gem Crystals was one from our gift and the other from a Greater Gifting Crystal. However, it seems that some have experienced a hiccup from our end where they were able to claim two Awakening Gem crystals. This was not an intentional thing and we are investigating the cause.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Hey y'all -

I merged another thread into this so I wanted to swing by and give some more insight on this.

At the moment the most common way to have gotten two Awakening Gem Crystals was one from our gift and the other from a Greater Gifting Crystal. However, it seems that some have experienced a hiccup from our end where they were able to claim two Awakening Gem crystals. This was not an intentional thing and we are investigating the cause.

Hope you take actions for balancing this time, don't just ignore like the 2015 rank ups
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    So what is going to happen now? I mean you can’t take away the extra crystal from people that got 2 because those people could’ve gotten a gem they wanted and awakened champs with it, and if it gets taken away and their champ becomes unawakened then that group of people will be in an uproar and lash out at Kabam. So what happens now?
  • Its true i have a friend that got One on the stash
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Tsunani wrote: »

Hope you take actions for balancing this time, don't just ignore like the 2015 rank ups

The current policy seems to allow players to keep exploited rewards
    since players were already told they could keep the extra 5* awakening gem, the only fair thing to do is give another to everyone that only got one!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited December 2018
    As to those people seeing one still unclaimed in the mail message, and "another" in their Rewards Stash. It is probably THE SAME one. This is how most Rewards (or mail) Stash works. You will see them in Stash so long as you haven't yet claimed them from the mail message. Once you claim it (from either place) it will no longer show from the other place anymore. Same is true for all these Gifts people send you, as well as Milestone rewards, AQ rewards, etc.
    While there may be an actual bug regarding the 5* Awakening, it is probably more common that people are seeing just the "availability" to claim from 2 different spots.
    It was a actual bug, confirmed by kabam, I can’t post the confirmation because it’s against forum rules to post support messages
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    I’m sure those who got two are hoping it was only 0.08% of players so they can keep the extra. That seems to be the cutoff number for required action
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    @Kabam Miike If you guys give everyone that didn’t get 2 5* awakening gems a 2nd awakening gem, I will do a backflip and post it in this discussion.
  • Hey y'all -

Lets see what you do because its super unfair that some users got 2. They got a lot ahead oficial the people that didint get it
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wonder how they plan on fixing this issue. Hope not the same way as they handled the Rank Up gems would love to get another 5* Awakening gem.
    Hope they're just gathering info to fix this
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Is there any idea of how widespread this was and if it was completely out of the control of players or could be manipulated? Thanks.
  • We're still in discussion about this, y'all. We really appreciate the patience you're giving us.
  • I received 4, 1 for Christmas and 3 from GGC
    Any news?
  • would be nice to know in a timely manner as some have gotten a nice advantage of a 2nd gem

Please keep in mind that we're investigating this and the root cause while also during a Holiday. Though it is taking longer than you may hope, we are still determining what would be best in our final outcome. We appreciate your patience with us while we do this.
    Hopefully kabam will do the right thing here and give a 2nd awakening gem to all who only received 1, to maintain balance throughout the battle realm!
This discussion has been closed.