**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About uncollected daily crystal

nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
Would we still get the uncollected daily crystal if we just complete act4 and not explore it, hence getting a chance to explore 5.1&5.2?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You just need the uncollected title. If you haven't explored act 4 then you will have a tough time getting the title
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You just need the uncollected title. If you haven't explored act 4 then you will have a tough time getting the title

Thanks, so i can get those crystals. I just didn't have time to do the story quests all these days, i believe i can do act4 if i had the time. Arena and event quests keep me occupied haha.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I may be wrong, but I think you have to explore Act 4 in order to access Act 5.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I may be wrong, but I think you have to explore Act 4 in order to access Act 5.

Not 100%
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    You need to complete Act 4 at least once (exploration optional) to access Act 5. From there, you need to complete Quest 5.2.6 (aka the last quest of Act 5 Chapter 2) in order to get The Uncollected title, thus earning the privilege of being able to collect the grandmaster daily crystal, premiering from August 2nd onwards.

It will be hard, so I wish you all the best!