**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How skilled are you at this game?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I watched @Seatin beat Act 4 Maestro with 2 and 3 stars on his Free to Play account... and Master mode on the Evenet Quest... and he says he’s not the most skilled player!

It took me a stacked roster of 4/40 champs and I still had to use multiple revives...

Where would you rank your skills in this game?

Edit- that first poll choice should say Maxed 2 Star Champions.

How skilled are you at this game? 106 votes

I’m way better than Seatin - I could clear Act 4 with maxed 4 stars
29%
DL864CapWW2gatra_hpMidknight007nameplasSupermanojNojokejaymPriyansh7MelkerlanneroJorda_sauce_105Strikerrx8PaytoPlayKobster84Reverend_RuckusGhostboytjieMaldroit2PlagueisBaneBatsiiHelicopter_dugdugdugKelvinKage 31 votes
I’m at Seatin’s skill level
11%
RagamugginGunnerGuzmaSixshot1Dev5400sbdjdkThe_red_EclipseMitchell35TedthebellhopSairam44Arbiter2426Hera1d_of_Ga1actusStarbuster234 12 votes
I’m definitely not at Seatin’s level but I could probably hold my own in Act 4 with maxed 3 stars
48%
Captain_KandiceSnakeEyes69SnizzbarA_Noob_Is1SeatinPlayerbenshbAxeCopFireTendersquadzuffyDrownedGodDeadmaddyCoBfan1987Anonymous346SceptilemaniacAhitlawaxelelf_1Duke_SilverkikiFurieuxThorrealWorthy 51 votes
I way below Seatin’s skill level - I need to follow the MCOC PI suggestion before I begin a quest
11%
Maitrayee_494SpeedbumpMastiffmanEviscerator2021JayCeeChirdxxStanceRunamokUSADisgruntled_User_123ChainslayerDarth_SemzMiss_Bee09 12 votes

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Maxed 4s were all we had when I did act 4... not sure why using seatin is a benchmark

Yeah... never understood this.

I beat Act 4 with 4*s and suicides.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I’m definitely not at Seatin’s level but I could probably hold my own in Act 4 with maxed 3 stars
    I only had maxed 3* and a r3 4* when I beat Act 4.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I occasionally do it for ISO these days, but it’s really really easy with current roster.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Let’s get started:

Who’s Seatin?

some youtube guy that these people worship it's hilarious
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    where is Seatin?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I way below Seatin’s skill level - I need to follow the MCOC PI suggestion before I begin a quest
    Why is Seatin?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    My Act 4 completion team was 3* maxed Hood, 3* maxed X-23, 3* maxed Miles, 4* r2 Gamora, and 4* r2 Iron Patriot. Maestro’s not that hard once you learn how to evade his sp1.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I beat Act 4 with 4/40 4*s and a 3* SW...and Act 5 with R5 4*s. It was only after beating Act 5 I got some R4 5*s
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    As far as end game players go, Seatin is at the bottom of the skill cap.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Let’s get started:

Who’s Seatin?

MCOC Jesus.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,203 ★★★★★
    When is Seatin?
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    How is Seatin?

Dad
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Let’s get started:

Who’s Seatin?

Jealous much?
  • Seatin is just a player. Stop having him as a God...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m at Seatin’s skill level
    Tbh he’s not as good as some I’ve seen. Great content but....... ummmmm he still runs holy trinity for war.
  • I way below Seatin’s skill level - I need to follow the MCOC PI suggestion before I begin a quest
    I'll be the first to admit I suck at this game but constant lag I get on my current device sure doesn't help with building skill either. Hell I still haven't completed Act 4 yet despite having a decent roster to work with. Maybe I'll be able to man-up one of these days and finish it.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I beat act 4 with 2 and 3 stars
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Why is seatin?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    what's surprising about this post is seatin being considered a high standard in measuring a player's skill level.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    The 3* one should include a before pb&wp nerf and after cause before the nerf you could literally heal in some of the boss fights combined with pb it was nearly impossible for a semi skilled player to die
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Auto Fight are better then me :D
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Act 4? I did that with 3 stars. What kind of nonsense question/poll this is?
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    I did act 4 with 2/20 3* and one 2/20 4*
    It isn't really that hard lol.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I finished act 4 with a 3* scarlet witch.

A few paths used to be brutal. That jugs for one. Straight path to venom was always tricky. Starburst, degen, thorns special 3s.. all stuff that is toned down or gone now.

People these days have no idea how bad act 4 was pre 12.0 compared to now.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I beat most of act 4 with maxed out 3 stars and a 4 star Groot. The game used to be alot different, Kabam used to not give out all the free stuff we get now.