**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well.. 300 units and it's over...

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Not too bad I guess. Used team revives since evade wasn't too reliable with Sparky. So happy!

b145agw2ivyy.png

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    congratulations now try uncollected EQ, i hope you enjoy it
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Nice , i used 1 team revive per run to explore collector :)
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    congratulations now try uncollected EQ, i hope you enjoy it
    Oh yeah.. 😬

I'm excited though
    Uncollected is a blast! Had a feeling I might run into trouble here though. Lol
    @Nojokejaym

09e1btxhye9f.png
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Not too bad I guess. Used team revives since evade wasn't too reliable with Sparky. So happy!

b145agw2ivyy.png

Wow nice I used about 400 units myself to beat him
  • First comment
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Buy more units u got this
    Imagine beating dh in youre first uncollected quest adventure when so many others have failed
    Nice rewards too look at top rowg11i22zdg5eb.png
    edited December 2018
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Nice rewards too look at top rowg11i22zdg5eb.png
    Yeah I'm hoping to reach that. I have a DD Netflix. Should I try him out?

@Strikerrx8
    No just keep tryng n look at videos u got this
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2018
    I used 500 units when I first became uncollected. I was at level 48 something.
    You did great. Congrats!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    300 units on your first run is pretty good. Well done! Once you go back later it’s much easier. When i went back to 100% act 5 I was able to get 5.2.6 completed with 1 team revive per lane.

I would say next start running UC EQ events. Then once you get the hang of that then go back and do 1 pass through chapter 3 and 4. Then go back and start for 100% of act 5.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Can you post your team? I'm going for collector once I get 800 units. So need some perspective
    dtblq9ujamh9.png

@Iron_spider1
    Sorry for late reply. This is the team I used. Sparky is the only 4/40.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited December 2018
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Congratulations bro now its my turn... meanwhile im fighting 4.3 juggernaut 😂😂😂

Be glad hes not what he used to be
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    That juggy fight wasn’t even that bad. The worst fight was that damn healing magneto i had to use my 3* DS to beat him
    edited January 2019
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    @ThatGuy214 I used my 5 star Hood to take out Magneto. I defeated him quite easily. Think I will use my 3 star Ronan for Juggernaut.
    What buffs does that Jugg have again?
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Wish i could go uncollected. can't even get past the second mission in chp. 1 lol. watched seatin do it with half the team i had. made me sad
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Bro could u plz share ur mastery for uc?
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Thank you for replying mate. My team consists of 1 r3 5* 2 r5 4* and rest r4. I hope I can get through it.

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    nice, i got him down with around 300-500
    Oh yeah @_I_

jybcsda4c8k4.png
    ifghd28icn56.png
    kmkff2hm1230.png
    ao7tpf4edyt2.png

So I got it @Strikerrx8. Look at that loot!
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    dtblq9ujamh9.png

@Iron_spider1
    Sorry for late reply. This is the team I used. Sparky is the only 4/40.

Lucky you Blood. I've been craving that 4 * Witchy-poo since I reached Act 4. Now I'm on 5.1.5 and really wanting her.
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73
    ouzur0pjeh2y.png
    This is what I'm currently using. DV is 3/35, Sparky n Corvus are 5/50, Blade n AA are 4/40. I sometimes swap AA out for Void (max Sig), Wolvie (max Sig) or Beardo, who are also 4/40. I'm not sure who I should take to 5/50 next: Void, Blade, Wolvie or AA. Like I said, I just reached 5.1.6. Who's going to be the bigger help? I have 3 ranks in DW and have Assassin at rank 1.