**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champion is the one you most want but s/he remains elusive?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    5* archangel
    5* domino

Are two I really want and need
  • DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    365k here, I have no 4* or 5* or 6* iceman, magic,domino,cap IW, IMIW, Aegon, champion, Scarlett witch, symbiotic supreme, hood, quake, ghost, OG hulk, OG vision. If I could pick I would like 5* OG vision or 5* domino.
  • ATAudiATAudi Posts: 18
    Stark spidey, domino, Corvus and blade in order of desire with first being the most desired!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    ogbp, hulk awakening and sparky all 5 stars
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Void, Cap Beardo and Quake. I've got the resources to 4/55
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Sparky for me. It was blade until about 4 days ago when I got a 4*
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    5* Kang, 5* Thanks and 5* Dr Strange. I’m also missing 4* Deadpool, but hey, it’s a 5* world for now....
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited December 2018
    5/6 star Aegon. Symbiote supreme. Void. Blade. Corvus. Or domino.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Ghost
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Magik, Morningstar, Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch... Going through a mystic shortage lol
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Any good cosmic. Or bad cosmic for that matter
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Any good mutant 5* with Domino being at the top of that list followed closely by Omega Red and Iceman.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Void, Blade and Corvus
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    After all this time, still don't have a Quake...hard to believe.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    MUTANTS in 5*... anyone that was AA and Iceman and after.. (forgot who came first)

Have not pulled a "good" mutant in forever, tried for Omega 7 times, and you can guess how that went. :D
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Stark Spidey and Archangel. Just need these as 5* after using the 4* for so long
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Void! I've got a 5* Killmonger at r5, and a 6* Sabretooth. I've got a 5* science AG waiting for him, and he'd be a perfect addition for my roster. I'd even take a 4* tbh
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    Blade, Void, Starlord, SW
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Sparky, Magic, Medusa

Closing in on 100 4* and none of them yet
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I've yet to pull 5* Magik since the introduction of 5*s...
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Have wanted a any of the new Infinty War champs forever. Like Hulk RR, Thor RR, IMIF, Korg, Hemdial.. No dice. Only reason I ranked my first awakened 5* to r3.. Loki. He just sits there. Well, sometimes he tricks me into including him on some sneaky Kabam thing that require his.... skills.
  • I'd say it is probably a toss between 5* Ghost Rider and 5* Killmonger. I've wanted 5* GR longer, but at the moment I probably want 5* Killmonger more.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    5* iceman/Domino
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    5* Void. Really want void
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    Iceman as a 4* or 5*
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    After playing for a year and a half I finally got a 3* Wolverine, which was an incredible moment for me, but the one I'm truly hoping for every time I pop a 4* or 5* crystal is Gwenpool. I think I only have her as a 3* because of a login calendar, I don't think I've ever gotten her from any normal hero crystal.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch and Ghost Rider