**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So, 2018 is coming to a close. What would you like to see in 2019?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

So, 2018 is coming to a close. What would you like to see in 2019? 114 votes

Alliance Arenas
8%
RikuremaAKTEKFelganosScarlett_Kobster84Avengers320Batman1903MbizzSuxy88Hera1d_of_Ga1actus 10 votes
F4
8%
Excelsior1316Foxhero007ZzzWarpathJohn757PrylankFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_MoeyTehrCtuchik 10 votes
Dimensional Rifts 2.0
9%
IronDevilJmoneysteckSpiderCoolskikiFurieuxBatpotterReverend_RuckusgauravtheslayerSairam44Arbiter2426killerahark02Sérgio_321 11 votes
More Mystic Champions
14%
danm11Sundance_2099SungjAjitaxelelf_1CpAmericanosbdjdk10or_StrongJayCeeXxOriginalxXWebby72Amazing_Demon05InfineightMidnite93Thanos_CarFlintTheSavage 16 votes
Apocalypse
6%
BigPoppaCBONEDaileyYouconfusedHarbinger195The_red_EclipseDarth_SemzKingpinamos 7 votes
More Buffs, Reworks and UI upgrades
52%
GamerRagamugginGunnerthetaman23BendyA_Noob_Is1JRock808Dexman1349StefanjonesTendersquadIcejrApocalypse189adqqedfyvrRavenrob_33Darkrider05Cat_Murdockrifle100GuzmaNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESceptilemaniacCassy 60 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Bug fixes, more signs that Kabam appreciates us
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    More Mystic Champions
    mystic champs a-go-go
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Act 6
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    TOS penalties enforced in Alliance Quest, arena, and end-game content
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’d I’ve to see a buff on Magneto and a Luke Cage type buff on Colossus.

I’d also love to see the monthly event provide signature stones and Awakening Gems.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    A diminishing return of the notification “problems connecting to network, please check your connection.”
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    shock immune
    degen immune
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Better servers
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    realms
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 67
    A tier system to 5* crystals, one for beginner like the junk champs, colossus, she hulk any iron man except infinity war, spider Gwen you know champs that don’t help anyone past act 3. Then decent then good and then god tier can make a god tier 25-30k.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    I would like the Android operating system to work normally in 2019, without absurd failures, without drop in missions and wars, etc. Because 2018 was too bad for us users of this system. Many have given up on the game because of this, it's a fact. I'm just asking: why does IOS have better game flow? Better loading, better gameplay ... I think the game should have the same good experience for both systems. I'm sorry, but I really needed to expose this situation.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    I’d love for kabam to admit to their sham of a promise to balance the game and restore the original “god” tier champs to their pre v.12.0 status.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    An apology from Kabam for how bad 2018 was, and fixes to Darkhawk, and the connection to servers
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Every month should have one revamped old champ. There is zero excuse to leave so many champs so far behind. And if you are going to leave them then take them out of the higher tier pools. I wish...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Balance. The whole game was "rebalanced" with 12.0 to try to eliminate OP champs, but then almost every champ released since is more OP than the previous. Now we have a basic pool with almost 100 garbage champs in it while everyone pines for the newest OP champ.

With average luck, non-spending players are becoming more and more disenfranchised as we watch our accounts slip further and further behind and are forced into lower tier wars simply because we aren't lucky or spend enough to "keep up".
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Fixing something instead of just sweeping it under the rug after hyping it all up and it doesn't work correctly. Like the dungeon friendship bonus that has been down over a week now.
  • More Buffs, Reworks and UI upgrades
    9ovgx815edcd.png

I’m really just curious about Kabam’s definition of “soon”. It’s been a hot minute for this to come into play. Also, if they are going to keep giving max level players XP boosts..... upping the level cap would be cool, or do some work to eliminate them from the crystals for us. Gracias.

I'm glad somebody noticed and brought this up :)
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Another R5 worthy champ added to my roster. Been having the longest string of bad luck from 5* crystals.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    F4
    I been wait F4 for years... finaly seem my dream come true bcoz i see MCOC silver surfer video..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    How bout less loading screen time for us mere android users lol