**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major Awakening Dilemma

Hey everyone! Thanks for clicking on this thread, really appreciate it!

I’m in a dilemma with my awakening decision:

I got the 4* awakening gem from Season’s Greetings(Thanks Kabam), and have 50 4* generic sig stones.

I was hoping to get Void but instead got Medusa and Archangel. I have them in other tiers so i know how to use them well but I’m not sure which to awaken.

My progress:

Halfway through Act 4 Exploration and trying RoL and Act 5 soon.

This is the thread to my opening thread:
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/115220/crazy-aa-luck#latest

Major Awakening Dilemma 36 votes

Awaken Medusa!
27%
dapps2goDelta_14JohnyzeroHammerbro_64Melkerlannerodfmoore26Datman257ShutupflandersNBSAILilcaine 10 votes
Awaken Archangel!
58%
Spity68supersonicraraOrcDovahkiinPazinatoraxelelf_1StrAanthoIngi_Freyr1975sbdjdk10or_StrongKobster84ClydaniaThe_red_EclipseSairam44TheSquish671RockypantherxDomoSlomomrcyrcleTiger360B_A_T_M_A_N 21 votes
Wait for Void
13%
Riggs_97AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgElwixCCoolCollinjr 5 votes

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Awaken Archangel!
    Archangel FTW. Medusa heavily also relies on synergies.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Awaken Medusa!
    AA heavily relies on parry and them not having any standard immunities. Plus Medusa has a built in saving grace (autoblock) if you slip up. For future content especially when you need to learn to not be dependent on parry, Medusa is better. She does a ton of damage without being a DoT champ (fairly rare) and has poison immunity herself
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    Awaken Archangel!
    @Hammerbro_64 yea I agree...but AA is still going to be used as an attacker more than Medusa when it’s all said and done...I say go with AA
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Wait for Void
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Archangel FTW. Medusa heavily also relies on synergies.

Synergy's arent necessary for medusa lol. They just make her even better but she can live without them
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Wait for Void
    oh, it's a 4* then go with AA. wouldn't waste 5* generic ag on medusa or AA, but 4* AA can help a lot (like it was with aegon). medusa eventually will just get covered with dust in aw D
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Awaken Archangel!
    My 4* AA was very helpful in the first stages of Act 5 getting to Uncollected, and in Act 4 exploration. You won't regret having him awakened and maxed for you.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    Thanks all! I’ve decided to awaken my 4* Archangel and bring it to r4 for now