**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to greatness Returns!

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Please enlighten me on what arena is this? i've never seen it before and how long is this arena duration

I can’t speak on duration because I can’t recall (I wanna say it’s shorter than a normal arena but don’t quote me on that)....

The one from last year was essentially a 2 star arena where you grinding to a million. The milestones totaled enough to net you a 5 star basic. 10K 5 star shards.

Maybe they put a spin on it, idk...but whatever the case....good luck homie!

• The previous arena duration was 1 week. You had to fight with 2* champs and reach the 1 million milestone
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    Well they didn’t announce the weekly arena yesterday like they do every Tuesday...

True, except that they did https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/687733/#Comment_687733

I stand corrected :)
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    How much hours did it take last time to get all milestones?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    How much hours did it take last time to get all milestones?

not long.. last time I believe it was a 7 day arena, and most finished the first day.

They purposely increased the score of fights to make it easier, and on average, probably 50 to 75 fights maybe.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    @hurricant @Thecrusher_9756 however this is a different arena than the standard weekly hero announced arena.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    @hurricant @Thecrusher_9756 however this is a different arena than the standard weekly hero announced arena.

I completely forgot how this worked last year and I thought it replaced the normal arena. Should’ve probably checked before I spoke lol...
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    with high probabilities of obtaining: gambito, colossus, kamala, spidersween , iron patriot, hulka, karnak, thor jane foster..... XD

I pulled Iceman from this arena last year.

I completely forgot how this worked last year and I thought it replaced the normal arena. Should’ve probably checked before I spoke lol...

This is the original reason behind this arena.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/32788/drive-to-a-million-facebook-likes/p1

zklwjfbl0of5.png
  • Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    definitely not an accident, this is happening
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    But it may not be the same rewards
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Any confirmation from the mods?
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    Can we get some kind of announcement or confirmation of what this is from the mods? @Kabam Miike
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Not all great things come with an announcement!5bueyaz5mzr5.gif

Thanks Miike!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Love it how the gif is from the trailer, where he does NOT put any fingers up.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

You sir, have just won my respect.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The guys who chose to return it won my respect.

HAHAHA!!!
    Ambjony wrote: »
    I hope they increase the rewards and include some 6* shards... it’s been a year and a 5* means less than a year ago as the game progresses...

Don't expect that with something that was a special arena, that really hasn't been the norm every year.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I just want a dupe from them so i can open a 6*
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Ambjony wrote: »
    I hope they increase the rewards and include some 6* shards... it’s been a year and a 5* means less than a year ago as the game progresses...

lmao thats pretty greedy. same rewards a-ok to me...
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

Oh man! This was amazing! Thank you guys!!!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

You sir are now my favorite and gained my respect and also of others.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Love it how the gif is from the trailer, where he does NOT put any fingers up.

It took me a while to find that one. That finger changes the meaning quite a bit :tongue:

I swear right at the end of the gif you can see the finger...